• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phone and email SPAM and SCAM alerts

In my current job I recently got a new I Phone. It has the same Dallas area phone number as my earlier phone, but for some odd reason I've started getting more scam calls in Spanish! :oops:

Departament?

-----------------------

IRS Government

Fri, Jan 28 at 3:21 AM

For your security we disabled all images and links in this email. If you believe it is safe to use, mark this message as not spam.

l𝅹𝅳𝅸n𝅸𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅳𝅸𝅳e𝅸𝅺𝅸r𝅴𝅷𝅴n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹l𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹 𝅹R𝅹𝅺𝅷e𝅷𝅳𝅹v𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅸e𝅹𝅺𝅷n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹u𝅴𝅸𝅸e𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷S𝅸𝅴𝅷e𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅷𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯v𝅹𝅷𝅹i𝅴𝅷𝅹c𝅷𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅘𝅥𝅯
U𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷n𝅷𝅷𝅹i𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯d𝅹𝅷𝅸 𝅸𝅸𝅸S𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹t𝅹𝅳𝅸a𝅳𝅳𝅷t𝅳𝅸𝅷e𝅹𝅴𝅸s𝅹𝅴𝅹 𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯D𝅸𝅸𝅸e𝅹𝅷𝅷p𝅸𝅳𝅴a𝅷𝅷𝅸r𝅴𝅷𝅴t𝅸𝅴𝅳a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅸m𝅹𝅷𝅷e𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅴𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅸𝅴𝅳 𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸o𝅹𝅷𝅴f𝅷𝅳𝅹 𝅹𝅷𝅹t𝅸𝅴𝅸h𝅸𝅷𝅹e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅳 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹T𝅷𝅷𝅹r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅹a𝅳𝅸𝅷s𝅹𝅷𝅹u𝅷𝅷𝅸r𝅳𝅷𝅸y𝅸𝅳​

T𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅸h𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯i𝅳𝅳𝅹r𝅴𝅳𝅸d𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯R𝅴𝅳𝅴o𝅸𝅷𝅴u𝅸𝅴𝅹n𝅹𝅳𝅴d𝅳𝅺𝅴 𝅹𝅷𝅳o𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷 𝅷𝅺𝅷E𝅳𝅸𝅸c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷o𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸n𝅷𝅴𝅸o𝅸𝅺𝅳m𝅷𝅷𝅸i𝅹𝅷𝅴c𝅷𝅴𝅷 𝅷𝅺𝅹I𝅹𝅸𝅴m𝅳𝅸𝅷p𝅸𝅳𝅹a𝅳𝅷𝅹c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅴 𝅸𝅸𝅸P𝅴𝅺𝅴a𝅸𝅴𝅴y𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷m𝅳𝅷𝅸e𝅹𝅷𝅴n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅸t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅴s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅴 𝅹𝅷𝅹S𝅳𝅳𝅷t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅳a𝅴𝅺𝅹t𝅹𝅷𝅸u𝅳𝅸𝅹s𝅴𝅸𝅸 𝅷𝅺𝅴A𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅷v𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅳a𝅳𝅷𝅷i𝅳𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅷𝅷𝅸a𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸b𝅴𝅷𝅹l𝅴𝅷𝅳e𝅹𝅷𝅸

D𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹e𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷a𝅹𝅺𝅳r𝅳𝅸𝅸 𝅴𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯C𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷u𝅷𝅷𝅷s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅸𝅺𝅸o𝅹𝅸𝅹m𝅹𝅺𝅹e𝅷𝅷𝅹r𝅹𝅸𝅷,𝅸𝅷

A𝅸𝅸𝅴f𝅳𝅺𝅳t𝅷𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅳𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅸𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷t𝅷𝅺𝅸h𝅸𝅸𝅹e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅸𝅷𝅴s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅸t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅴a𝅳𝅺𝅹n𝅳𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅳𝅺𝅸u𝅹𝅴𝅳a𝅳𝅷𝅴l𝅷𝅷𝅷 𝅸𝅸𝅸c𝅷𝅴𝅸a𝅹𝅴𝅸l𝅹𝅸𝅷c𝅷𝅺𝅹u𝅹𝅸𝅸l𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹t𝅷𝅺𝅸i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸o𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅳n𝅸𝅸𝅹s𝅸𝅸𝅷 𝅳𝅺𝅴o𝅴𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅴𝅷𝅴y𝅷𝅺𝅴o𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅴𝅷𝅳r𝅳𝅺𝅴 𝅴𝅺𝅹f𝅹𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯i𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯s𝅷𝅷𝅷c𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷a𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸l𝅸𝅺𝅸 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅴a𝅷𝅸𝅷c𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷t𝅸𝅴𝅴i𝅴𝅳𝅷v𝅹𝅺𝅴i𝅴𝅺𝅹t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅴y𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅸𝅸w𝅹𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅸𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅷𝅷h𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅹a𝅳𝅷𝅹v𝅴𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅴𝅷𝅹 𝅷𝅺𝅳d𝅴𝅳𝅴e𝅷𝅺𝅳t𝅹𝅷𝅹e𝅹𝅷𝅸r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅴m𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳i𝅷𝅷𝅹n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅷e𝅸𝅸𝅸d𝅸𝅳𝅷 𝅸𝅷𝅳t𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸h𝅹𝅸𝅹a𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅳 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷y𝅷𝅳𝅷o𝅹𝅳𝅹u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅹𝅸𝅷r𝅷𝅸𝅹e𝅷𝅷𝅷 𝅴𝅺𝅷e𝅳𝅷𝅸l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅴i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅸g𝅹𝅷𝅸i𝅴𝅺𝅷b𝅴𝅺𝅷l𝅸𝅳𝅹e𝅹𝅸𝅳 𝅷𝅷𝅸t𝅸𝅷𝅸o𝅹𝅺𝅷 𝅸𝅷𝅴r𝅹𝅴𝅹e𝅴𝅷𝅴c𝅴𝅷𝅸e𝅹𝅷𝅴i𝅸𝅷𝅸v𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅸e𝅳𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹 𝅹𝅷𝅸t𝅷𝅷𝅷a𝅴𝅸𝅷x𝅷𝅷𝅳 𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸r𝅹𝅳𝅷e𝅹𝅸𝅴f𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅹𝅺𝅳n𝅳𝅸𝅷d𝅴𝅳𝅹 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅸o𝅹𝅳𝅷f𝅳𝅸𝅷 𝅸𝅷𝅸$𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯7𝅷6𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹3𝅹𝅺𝅴.𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳8𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯0𝅷𝅷𝅳.𝅴𝅸𝅷 𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯P𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅴𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅷𝅳𝅷a𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅸e𝅴𝅸𝅷 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷s𝅸𝅷𝅸u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯b𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹m𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯i𝅳𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅸𝅷𝅴 𝅷𝅸𝅳t𝅷𝅷𝅴h𝅹𝅷𝅷e𝅴𝅴𝅷 𝅹𝅷𝅷t𝅹𝅷𝅹a𝅹𝅷𝅷x𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅹𝅸𝅸r𝅴𝅷𝅸e𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷f𝅸𝅷𝅹u𝅴𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅷d𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅳𝅷𝅳r𝅷𝅺𝅷e𝅹𝅴𝅸q𝅴𝅷𝅹u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅴e𝅳𝅸𝅴s𝅷𝅳𝅷t𝅷𝅸𝅸 𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳a𝅷𝅳𝅹n𝅸𝅺𝅹d𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸a𝅷𝅷𝅸l𝅸𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅸𝅳𝅷o𝅳𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯w𝅷𝅷𝅴 𝅸𝅸𝅸u𝅷𝅺𝅸s𝅹𝅷𝅹 𝅹𝅸𝅳6𝅷𝅴𝅳-𝅷𝅷𝅸9𝅴𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹d𝅹𝅸𝅸a𝅹𝅺𝅸y𝅳𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯s𝅹𝅴𝅳 𝅳𝅷𝅹i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸n𝅸𝅸𝅷 𝅳𝅷𝅸o𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅷𝅴𝅸d𝅸𝅸𝅳e𝅸𝅴𝅳r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅹 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅹t𝅳𝅷𝅴o𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅹p𝅳𝅷𝅷r𝅹𝅳𝅷o𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯c𝅷𝅸𝅷e𝅸𝅳𝅴s𝅳𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅴 𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅷.𝅷𝅷

A𝅹𝅺𝅳 𝅳𝅺𝅴r𝅷𝅴𝅴e𝅷𝅺𝅹f𝅸𝅸𝅷u𝅳𝅺𝅸n𝅸𝅳𝅷d𝅹𝅺𝅷 𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯c𝅷𝅷𝅳a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅸𝅺𝅹 𝅸𝅸𝅴b𝅷𝅷𝅷e𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅷𝅴d𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅸e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹l𝅴𝅸𝅳a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷y𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅳𝅹d𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅸𝅹f𝅳𝅷𝅳o𝅸𝅴𝅸r𝅷𝅷𝅸 𝅹𝅺𝅹a𝅹𝅴𝅳 𝅴𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯v𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸a𝅹𝅴𝅳r𝅳𝅷𝅹i𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹e𝅴𝅸𝅹t𝅷𝅺𝅸y𝅷𝅸𝅴 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅸o𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅹𝅺𝅹 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸r𝅸𝅳𝅸e𝅳𝅸𝅴a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅴s𝅹𝅸𝅷o𝅷𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅹𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅴.𝅳𝅸𝅷 𝅴𝅺𝅹F𝅹𝅷𝅸o𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷r𝅴𝅴𝅸 𝅷𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅷𝅷𝅸x𝅹𝅺𝅸a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅳m𝅸𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯p𝅳𝅳𝅷l𝅹𝅷𝅹e𝅴𝅷𝅷 𝅹𝅸𝅷s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅸𝅺𝅹b𝅹𝅴𝅸m𝅹𝅺𝅷i𝅴𝅸𝅸t𝅹𝅷𝅳t𝅸𝅷𝅹i𝅴𝅳𝅳n𝅹𝅸𝅴g𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅷𝅳i𝅸𝅸𝅸n𝅷𝅳𝅸v𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅷𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅷𝅳𝅹i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯d𝅹𝅷𝅷 𝅴𝅷𝅷r𝅹𝅸𝅳e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅸c𝅷𝅷𝅷o𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸r𝅷𝅸𝅸d𝅷𝅸𝅹s𝅳𝅷𝅹 𝅹𝅸𝅹o𝅹𝅷𝅹r𝅴𝅳𝅸 𝅸𝅷𝅸a𝅳𝅷𝅸p𝅴𝅸𝅹p𝅹𝅸𝅷l𝅹𝅺𝅹y𝅹𝅷𝅹i𝅳𝅺𝅴n𝅷𝅳𝅹g𝅷𝅷𝅴 𝅷𝅺𝅴a𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅷𝅷𝅸t𝅷𝅸𝅹e𝅷𝅸𝅷r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷 𝅷𝅷𝅴t𝅹𝅷𝅸h𝅸𝅷𝅹e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷 𝅸𝅴𝅳d𝅸𝅺𝅷e𝅴𝅷𝅷a𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯d𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅴i𝅴𝅷𝅴n𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯.𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅳 𝅳𝅷𝅷T𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷o𝅸𝅺𝅸 𝅷𝅺𝅸a𝅷𝅸𝅷c𝅹𝅷𝅳c𝅸𝅺𝅹e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅳s𝅹𝅷𝅸s𝅸𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅳𝅹t𝅳𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯h𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅸𝅳𝅸o𝅴𝅴𝅹r𝅴𝅳𝅸m𝅸𝅳𝅳 𝅸𝅷𝅴f𝅳𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯o𝅸𝅷𝅷r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷 𝅷𝅺𝅳y𝅸𝅳𝅹o𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅴𝅺𝅹 𝅳𝅷𝅹t𝅸𝅷𝅹a𝅸𝅺𝅸x𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅳𝅸𝅴r𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯f𝅷𝅷𝅷u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅳n𝅴𝅷𝅸d𝅹𝅷𝅹,𝅳𝅸𝅸 𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷p𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅹l𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅷𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅳e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅳 𝅹𝅷𝅷c𝅷𝅴𝅷l𝅸𝅷𝅹i𝅸𝅷𝅹c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅳k𝅳𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅳𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅷h𝅷𝅷𝅸e𝅳𝅷𝅷 𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯b𝅹𝅸𝅸u𝅳𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅳𝅷𝅸t𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯o𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸n𝅷𝅺𝅴 𝅷𝅸𝅹b𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅹e𝅹𝅳𝅹l𝅸𝅸𝅹l𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯o𝅹𝅷𝅷w𝅴𝅴𝅷.𝅳​
C𝅳l𝅹a𝅸i𝅹m𝅴 𝅸N𝅘𝅥𝅯o𝅘𝅥𝅯w𝅴​
N𝅸𝅺𝅳o𝅳𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳e𝅷𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅸𝅺𝅹:𝅹𝅸𝅹 𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹F𝅷𝅷𝅷o𝅷𝅷𝅷r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅹 𝅳𝅷𝅸s𝅴𝅺𝅷e𝅹𝅸𝅹c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹r𝅷𝅷𝅴i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅸t𝅸𝅷𝅳y𝅷𝅷𝅷 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅹𝅷𝅷e𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅷𝅷𝅸s𝅹𝅳𝅸o𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸n𝅸𝅷𝅸s𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳,𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅴𝅴𝅴w𝅸𝅳𝅸e𝅹𝅷𝅳 𝅹𝅷𝅸w𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷l𝅸𝅸𝅷l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅹 𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅸𝅳𝅹e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷c𝅴𝅷𝅴o𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅴𝅺𝅹d𝅸𝅷𝅸 𝅸𝅷𝅷y𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳o𝅹𝅷𝅹u𝅳𝅺𝅹r𝅹𝅺𝅸 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹i𝅹𝅳𝅹p𝅷𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯-𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅹a𝅷𝅸𝅸d𝅴𝅷𝅳d𝅴𝅴𝅹r𝅷𝅺𝅹e𝅷𝅴𝅹s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅷s𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷,𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸 𝅸𝅷𝅸t𝅸𝅳𝅸h𝅸𝅺𝅸e𝅴𝅸𝅷 𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯d𝅳𝅺𝅴a𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳t𝅳𝅺𝅸e𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅳𝅹a𝅸𝅸𝅳n𝅷𝅺𝅹d𝅸𝅳𝅸 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅷t𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸m𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅸.𝅷𝅺𝅴 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸D𝅸𝅺𝅹e𝅹𝅷𝅷l𝅸𝅷𝅷i𝅸𝅸𝅹b𝅷𝅸𝅴e𝅸𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅸𝅷𝅷t𝅷𝅳𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅷𝅴 𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅷w𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯r𝅸𝅴𝅷o𝅸𝅳𝅷n𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹g𝅹𝅳𝅹 𝅷𝅴𝅹i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳𝅳p𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅴𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅷𝅺𝅹s𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳 𝅹𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯a𝅹𝅴𝅹r𝅹𝅺𝅸e𝅳𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯 𝅷𝅷𝅸c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅹i𝅹𝅷𝅴m𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷i𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸n𝅷𝅺𝅷a𝅹𝅴𝅸l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅺𝅳l𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴𝅸y𝅴𝅺𝅸 𝅸𝅸𝅴p𝅳𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯u𝅸𝅺𝅸r𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅴s𝅷𝅷𝅹u𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅷e𝅷𝅷𝅸d𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹 𝅹𝅷𝅳a𝅹𝅷𝅸n𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷d𝅹𝅸𝅸 𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸i𝅴𝅷𝅴n𝅸𝅺𝅴d𝅹𝅴𝅸i𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅳c𝅴𝅷𝅷a𝅸𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯t𝅹𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅷𝅺𝅷d𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹.𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅳

R𝅷𝅺𝅳e𝅳𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯g𝅹𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷a𝅸𝅺𝅸r𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯d𝅳𝅴𝅹s𝅹𝅳𝅴,𝅳𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯
l𝅸n𝅷𝅷𝅳t𝅸𝅸𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸𝅸r𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯n𝅳𝅺𝅸a𝅷𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯l𝅸𝅳𝅸 𝅷𝅷𝅷R𝅸𝅺𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅹𝅷𝅷v𝅹𝅷𝅘𝅥𝅯e𝅳𝅸𝅷n𝅸𝅸𝅷u𝅹𝅺𝅳e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷𝅷 𝅷𝅳𝅷S𝅸𝅺𝅳e𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹r𝅴𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅹v𝅸𝅸𝅸i𝅴𝅸𝅳c𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅸e𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅷​
For one thing the IRS would never contact you letting you know you have a refund coming or money available through them. They only contact you...when YOU owe THEM money! I'll bet that one came from Nigeria

For one thing the IRS would never contact you letting you know you have a refund coming or money available through them. They only contact you...when YOU owe THEM money! I'll bet that one came from Nigeria
Even with that the IRS would be sending letters, not making phone calls.

Also: I'm getting unwanted calls about selling my house.
Me too. But I also get brochures in the mail, and text messages. Didn't know middle America was so disposable to everyone else!

Me too. But I also get brochures in the mail, and text messages. Didn't know middle America was so disposable to everyone else!

The mailings and text messages I ignore. The phone calls, I usually answer and ask about twice to three times the market price for the property. When they hesitate, I add $25K to the asking price, and add another $25K every time they hesitate.

We receive this email several times per day and have been receiving it for a couple of years.
Gotta love their grasp of the English language!

Settlement Payment Came In

Due to your involvement in a class action or injury lawsuit,a settlement payment may have just came in at the following webpage
Go there now to accept what's reserved in your name.

>>ACCEPT SETTLEMENT PAYMENT<<

As if the lousy grammar were not enough settlement payment arrives as a webpage. Pretty special.

I have been getting order confirmations for $900 worth of cell phones, all official looking, from some nitwits with a gmail account calling themselves a corporation. The address they give is a parking lot in Maine.

The automated message, which I have heard before, said my service contract was about to expire and asked me to press a button to renew it. A couple of problems: it starts in the middle of the sentence, and never says what company.

Wow, those folks have some excellent scambaiting skills!
There have been warnings that the worst of the scammers record voice samples and then create acceptance of their service. The suggestion is not to talk to them at all... just hang up.

Back
Top Bottom