• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Phone and email SPAM and SCAM alerts

Dear Wells Fargo Customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and we are suspecting that your Wells Fargo account may have been accessed from an unauthorized computer.

This may be due to changes in your IP address or location. Protecting the security of your account and of the Wells Fargo network is our primary concern.

We are asking you to immediately login and report any unauthorized withdrawals, and check your account profile to make sure no changes have been made.

To protect your account please follow the instructions below:

* LOG OFF AFTER USING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT

Please log in your account by clicking on the link below.
https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon=account (actually links to adsome.se/images.php)

Verify the information you entered is correct.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your support in helping us maintaining the integrity of the entire Wells Fargo System. Please verify your account as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Wells Fargo Security Advisor.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved..

FROM Mr. Song Chen [Actual address: "[email protected]"]
SUBJECT: CONGRATULATION!CONGRATULATION!!CONGRATULATION!!!

CONGRATULATION!CONGRATULATION!!CONGRATULATION!!! We happily announced that your E-mail Address has been selected among the winners of the Mercedes Benz International Online Lottery Draw 2016 Xmas promo. You are now a winner of a brand new "Mercedes Benz c300 4matic 2016" and the grand prize of $4,500,000.00 USD. For easy claim of your winnings, you are simply advice to contact our Claim Agent in Texas Mr Song Chen( [email protected] )below is details need as stated. NAME: CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: OFFICE ADDRESS: PHONE NUMBER: OCCUPATIONS: All necessary information on what to do in receiving your winnings will be treated by our claim agent once contacted by you. NB: Delivery cost is mandatory in claiming your winning. Your Mercedes Benz Online Lottery Draw Reference Claim Code: (556682).

I get these as well from Wells Fargo. Of course I don't have a Wells Fargo account. I have been getting SCAM Paypal emails for years, again before I ever had an account with them. I am really tired of calls for the Police Activities League and their same pitch used for the last 40 years. I have won many free Cruises it seems for staying at a unnamed resort recently

**Warning* The newest phone Scam is just getting you to say "YES" and then your approval is cut and pasted into a Sales presentation for which you just approved. Ironically the biggest phone scammer of all time is now my home Phone company and Internet provider, Frontier Communications. 15 years ago Frontier with the assistance of the OAN, the Operator Assistance Network, operated by EDS & owned by General Motors billed $9 a minute ($540 an hour) for Collect Calls, Payphone calls, and those calls made from Jails and Prisons. Many other companies did the same thing and GM would turn off your A T & T or GTE home phone if you didn't pay up!

Dear Wells Fargo Customer,

We recently reviewed your account, and we are suspecting that your Wells Fargo account may have been accessed from an unauthorized computer.

This may be due to changes in your IP address or location. Protecting the security of your account and of the Wells Fargo network is our primary concern.

We are asking you to immediately login and report any unauthorized withdrawals, and check your account profile to make sure no changes have been made.

To protect your account please follow the instructions below:

* LOG OFF AFTER USING YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT

Please log in your account by clicking on the link below.
https://online.wellsfargo.com/signon=account (actually links to adsome.se/images.php)

Verify the information you entered is correct.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your support in helping us maintaining the integrity of the entire Wells Fargo System. Please verify your account as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Wells Fargo Security Advisor.
Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved..

Re: To Consignment's Owner
Mr. Kevin Bryner
Assistance Inspection Manager
Chicago O Hare International Airport USA.
SMS Line : (817 835 3914) (SMS ONLY)

Hello,

I am Mr. Kevin Bryner. the Assistant Director Inspection Unit / United
Nations Inspection Agency Chicago O Hare International Airport USA..

During my recent routine check at the Airport Storage / vault on
withheld packages, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat
from London and Africa, Revealed When it scanned an undisclosed sum of
money in two Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 35 kg each. The
consignment was abandoned Because the Contents was not properly
Declared by the consignee as "MONEY" rather it was Declared as staff
effect to avoid interrogation And Also the Inability of the diplomat
to pay for International Consignment Money Movement charge before
bringing in consignment into the U.S. and we refused to return the
consignment back where it came from since, We have already received
it.

On my assumption, Your two consignment trunk boxes Contains the total
sum of Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
(US$15.5Million) and the consignment is still left in our Storage
House here at the O Hare International Airport USA. till date. The
details of the consignment Including your name, your email address and
the official document from the United Nations office in Geneva are
tagged on the Metal Trunk boxes in your favor. However, to enable me
confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, I will
advise you to Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address to
enable me cross check if it corresponds With The address on the
official documents Including the Name of the nearest Airport around
your city.

PLEASE NOTE THAT this consignment is supposed to Have Been returned to
the United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due to the
delays in the Concluding clearance processes and it is the more reason
why you have to act fast now to claim your consignment before further
action of the US Government.

The unpaid International Consignment Money Movement charge is the
Government revenue income charges which Can not be waved or ignore and
we do not Have Any legal authority to deduct any money out from your
consignment before delivery to you, so note that you are in title to
receive your consignment with its exact content, and right now the
U.S. Government is expecting you to clear up the unpaid International
Consignment Money Movement charge as you receive this mail.

So in order words, I will advise you to send the required details to
me for quick processing and response. Once we receive your information
Including the payment receipt for the International Consignment Money
Movement Charges, I can get everything Concluded Within 3-6 hours upon
the receipt of your respond to our email.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive.

Mr. Kevin Bryner
Assistance Inspection Manager
Chicago O Hare International Airport USA.

Perfect Greetings,
My name is Neil Trotter the current winner of 108 million Pounds on the Euro million Jackpot Draw for 2014,my wife decided bring to you this perfect good news in such a perfect timing. I know this is surprising to have received this But because of my last two years unexpected blessings which still surprises me. My wife and i decided to donate 5,000,000(five Million Great Britain Pounds) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world .We decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of. So do get back to me quickly
Do Provide the following information below when contacting me
Name:
Address:
Country of Residence:
Mobile Number:
Date of Birth:
I anticipate your quick response with the above details

Re scams "from" Wells Fargo, in the past few weeks, I've gotten text messages regarding my Wells Fargo account, the one I don't have.

They have been making them up. Years ago I got a bank statement from a bank that I did not have an account with. It showed that I had deposited $1,500.00. A notice on the statement informed me that I could not make that deposit without an active account, to please contact the bank to activate my account. Basically, when you see that sort of thing occurring someone is...let us just say not an honest person.

Greeting

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed in the trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Afghanistan,I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in
business.I only pray at this time that your address is still valid. I
want to solicit your attention to receive money on my behalf.

I am Capt Mike Dickey An officer in the U.S. ARMY and also a West
Point Graduate presently serving in the Military with the 82nd Air
Borne Division Peace keeping force in Afghanistan. I really need your
help in assisting me with the safe keeping of two military Trunk
Boxes. If you can be trusted,I will explain further when i get a
response from you?

Kindly view this news
..http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm, Nevertheless,
reconfirm the following to me as follows.

(a)Your full Names...............
(b)Your physical mailing address...........
(c)Your direct telephone numbers.............
d)Your occupation..........

Please Reply via my private E-mail Address:([email protected])

God Bless America
CPT Mike Dickey

For someone who's a West Point graduate in the US Army - Dang, is his English rotten!

Hello My Dearest

Please I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my mail carefully, I am contacting you personally for an investment assistance and a long term business relationship in your Country and I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important issue, I will really like to have a good business relationship with you that is why I decided to contact you today after my prayers and the spirit of God directed me to contact you due to the urgency of my situation at this point in time. My life is in great danger as I am writing this email to you.

My name is Miss Fatima Muhammad a young medical student, my dearest it is my pleasure to contact you for a business partnership venture which I intend to establish in your country. I would like to go into business partnership with you, Though I have not met with you face to face before but I believe one has to risk confident in succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge amount ($ 2.5, Million Dollars) which my late Father deposited on my name in the suspense account with one Bank before his Death.

My father was poisoned by his brother who capitalized on the fact that my father has no male child to inherit his wealth, my mother died when I was only 2 years old. Now I want you to help me claim and retrieve these funds from the Bank and transfer it into your personal account in your country for investment purposes. Now since the funds is deposited in the suspense account I cannot have access to the fund until it is transferred out from my late father's account that is why I am contacting you to assists me and see that the Bank here in my country transfer the funds into your personal or business account for to me to leave this country and meet you over there my education and the investments.

My dearest if you can assistance to me, I will be pleased to offer you 30% of the total funds as compensation for your effort / input after the successful transfer of this funds into your nominated account overseas and again we are going to invest money together and share whatever profit we make together as partners, please kindly reply me immediately if you are willing to assist me transfer and invest the money in your country I am waiting for your soonest response before ending of today for more details.

Thank you for your wiliness to help me and God bless you.
Yours Sincerely Miss. Fatima Muhammad

SUBJECT: I saw your dating profile and there was something about you

Hiya! I’m Jacqueline :)

I’m 29 year old dirty blonde that loves to party. I saw your dating profile and there was something about you. I just had to reach out. Let’s see if we’re a match on videochat.

Chat (A button that leads to "http://yjexcortupyk.ruth-with-heather.us/?eid=c2FtbXlyZWVkMEBseWNvcy5jb218MjExMDk1MA")

Report SPAM (Link leads to "http://yjexcortupyk.ruth-with-heather.us/report.php?eid=c2FtbXlyZWVkMEBseWNvcy5jb218MjExMDk1MA")
Unsubscribe (Link leads to "http://yjexcortupyk.ruth-with-heather.us/unsubscribe.php?eid=c2FtbXlyZWVkMEBseWNvcy5jb218MjExMDk1MA")

What's wrong with this picture, of course? I don't have a "dating profile".

I got quite a few emails after that one, with addresses including "[femalename]-with-[femalename]".
Last night, I was stupid enough to click "unsubscribe" on one of those e-mails, and this morning my "copy of Windows is not genuine".
Thought I'd warn you.

Office of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
Head of Treasury Department
Lagos-Nigeria

I am writing you because there's a good news! We both fell apart few
years ago on this transfer issue because you were asked to make
payments in-which you refused and allowed the transfer of funds to
suffer huge setbacks. First City Monument Bank/Nigerian Government
has indeed cancelled your fund transfer long time ago due to your
inability to make huge payments to claim your funds and they said it
will now cost you a very huge amount for penalties to re-start this
transfer and be concluded inside your bank account.

I have decided to help you in getting this funds back from First City
Monument Bank/Nigerian Government as i have just have inquired from
the FCMB to know how much is needed to transfer your funds into your
Bank Account in your country Colorado USA! I was told that,it will now
cost you about $50,000 Dollars because it has taken too long and has
accumulated delay charges.

I will help you without you spending any money from your pocket and
just to prove the reality of this transfer to you but you must agree
to give me at least 50% of the $25.5Million Dollars when it gets to
your account. I have seeked the services of a good investor/financier
who will loans us this money needed to complete this transfer with
FCMB! This friend of mine will send this loan into your bank account
and we will use it to pay the First City Monument Bank for the release
of your funds of $25.5Million Dollars including the procurement of all
valid documentations. YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY ANY MONEY.... I WILL DO
EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE THE LOAN GETS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BUT I MUST
NEED YOUR TRUST ON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE THE LOAN MUST BE USED TO
PAY OFF THE BANK TO GET THIS AMOUNT OF $25.5Million Dollars INTO YOUR
ACCOUNT.

If you're interested in help/suggestion,then Please confirm your
infos to me and quickly get back to me with your bank account details

Waiting to hear from you quickly.
Yours in services,

DR TUNDE LEMO
HEAD OF TREASURY DEPARTMENT
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS)

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

This is to advise that we have received payment notification through Office of Account General of the Federation/Foreign Debts Management Division in Republic of Benin,giving us a Mandate Authorization to effect immediate payment of your unclaimed inheritance proceeds of $10.5 Million USD only.

As a result of this directive,kindly acknowledge this e-mail at the same time advising us if it is in order to proceed with the aforementioned transaction for prompt settlement as agreed and endorsed.

Please bear in mind that we need to procure a stamp duty endorsement with Foreign Exchange Certificate as a pre-requisite for the stated approval in order to process your payment.

Regards,
William Pearson
Operations manager
First National Bank Virginia USA (FNB)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message.

We get those all the time .....

Dear radiodiscussions.com,
I saw your dating profile ...........

Along a different vein, but not really, is the person who types in the search bar, "God", and up comes the whole page of, "Guess who we found!", "Click here to get date of birth, phone number, driving record....", "We found God. Phone number, address, arrest records", "Find out if God has been looking you up", and on and on they go on the merry go round.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message.

"Confidential", our green behinds now.

Mr. Ming Mui
Vice President & Branch Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY.
Canal Street Main Branch
G/F, 202 Canal Street,
New York, NY 10013, USA

Dear Friend,

Seeing this email message would be a surprise to you but kindly read
it carefully and you will understand the reason why I am contacting
you for this purpose. However, this correspondence is UN-official and
private, and it should be treated as such. I also guarantee you that
this transaction is hitch free from all what you may think of.I am Mr.
Ming Mui, Vice President & Branch Manager, Industrial and Commercial
Bank of China (USA) NY, Canal Street Main Branch, New York,and I am
contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be
attached to this transaction.

The Management and the Legal department of our bank (Industrial and
Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY) in a recent meeting recommended
that the account of late Mr. Wiiliam Aucoin, who was one of my branch
depositor,should be declared Dormant, confiscated and the depositor's
fund sent to the Bank Treasury according to U.S.A Banking and
financial law. Late William Aucoin died on 28th June 2010 of cancer
at the Aventura Hospital and Medical Center in Aventura,Florida.The
bank having made several efforts to contact any of his relatives to
claim this money but without success decided to confiscate the fund
and declare it public fund.

Late Mr. Wiiliam Aucoin was an account holder in my branch; he owns a
dollar account with a huge sum of money deposited in a Secret account
with my branch. In fact, since his death, no next of kin of the
account holder nor any relative of him has shown up for the claim of
this fund, this is because he has the account as a secret account thus
he left all the documents for the deposit with me as his account
officer and financial advisory.

This is where I am interested and where I want you to come in, I want
you to come in as a relative of the deceased; do not bother that you
are not in any way related to him because I am in position to affix
your name as the next of kin to the deceased and no one will question
it since I am the officer in charge of the account. I will give you
the relevant documents and contacts to file the application and then I
will effect the approvals for the transfer of the fund to your
nominated bank account. I will be the one to provide the vital
documents for the claims of the money and then advise you exactly how
we should handle it.

Please include your telephone number when replying this mail so I can
call to give you more information as soon as you indicate your
willingness to assist in this transaction. The whole Procedures will
last only 9 working days to get the fund retrieved successfully
without trace even in future. After the transfer of the money to your
nominated bank account, we shall share the money 60-40.that is I will
have 60% while you will have 40%.

Kindly respond promptly so that I can advice you on what next to
do.Please reply to this my home email
address:([email protected])

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Yours truly,

Ming Mui.
Vice President & Branch Manager,
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (USA) NY.

Back
Top Bottom