• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Your fave so far......

halloaaryn

Inactive
Inactive User
So ive been listening to the various Rhythmic ACs and I would have to say that KMVN (LA) would be the worst of the MOViN tribe..... the sweepers and imaging.... I havent heard a new one since launch. SNOOZE.

I like the Seattle and St. Louis stations better myself

It might be called Snap but it smells like Movin'
Check out WSNA Snap 94.1
they are wearing out the same 250 songs over and over

Really like the St Louis Movin. I agree that Movin LA is horrible (as the early ratings show). I wonder if Dees can save it with it sounding so no budget. I think every penny they had was spent on Rick Dees.

I haven't heard any of the other rhythmic AC stations, but here in Raleigh we have one that launched after Christmas; WKSL 93.9 Kiss FM, formerly WRSN Sunny 93.9, launched at noon on December 26, and so far it sounds great (a pleasant surprise, considering Clear Channel's recent screwups in Raleigh and Greensboro). Check 93.9 Kiss FM out here:

www.939kissfm.com

The station streams online, so you can hear it on your computer even if you're not in the Raleigh area.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom