• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WYZT-LP Annapolis Now Deleted

Apparently Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts just cancelled the license for WYZT-LP 104.7 "Crab Radio" in Annapolis. I am sure a lot of other community groups would have wanted the outlet.

If this is true somebody needs to pull the plug, still very much on the air. It's a wasted station broadcasting the same loop of programming since coming on, my favorite part was at night it would just broadcast dead air. A station that can't be bothered to update daytime programming certainly can't automate night programming or power off!

If this is true somebody needs to pull the plug, still very much on the air. It's a wasted station broadcasting the same loop of programming since coming on, my favorite part was at night it would just broadcast dead air. A station that can't be bothered to update daytime programming certainly can't automate night programming or power off!
Even though they sign off at 8pm

Well, it looks like there was a paperwork mishap along the way, Today (6/6) the FCC granted afor an administrative update of WYZT-LP and defacto kept the license alive. The status of the station is "active" now. Not sure what exactly happened but 104.7 is still operating.

Well, it looks like there was a paperwork mishap along the way, Today (6/6) the FCC granted afor an administrative update of WYZT-LP and defacto kept the license alive. The status of the station is "active" now. Not sure what exactly happened but 104.7 is still operating.
And it’s reported silent

Station has been back for a little bit, when I've tuned in sounds like either podcasts or automated music (a Coldplay song right now). Not much on their website or Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom