• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WVRC4 Reset?

D

duckfan98

I just picked up a nice WVRC4....but theres one problem. I dont know what the ip of it is! It was used, so I dont have anyway of connecting to it. I tried using the recommended device installer from Broadcast Tools, but since I dont know what IP / Gateway it was on prior to me obtaining it does no good. Is there a way to do a factory reset on these, or what you recommend? Anyone? Please.

Have you tried asking the person that you bought it from? If that doesn't work, is there anything in the manual about resetting? If not, try calling BT and asking them.

Install wireshark on a laptop, connect it to the device with a crossover cable, and power the device on. Chances are you'll see it broadcast, and then you'll know its IP address.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom