• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WTGY Charleston off

Anyone know what's going on with 95.7 WTGY Charleston?

Last week I was driving through the area and noticed they were really weak around the Tallahatchie/Lefore County area. This morning they're back on what sounds like normal power, but on 95.9. It sounds like they were fighting it out with another station down in Greenwood, then they were mixing with the classic rocker out of Potts Camp, WCNA.

Oops. Just heard the top of hour ID and it's KUUZ Lake Village, who I now see is the same Jimmy Swaggart feed as WTGY. So I guess WTGY is just off the air then.

But for a Greenville station, it's booming into Grenada like a local.

Re: WTGY Charleston off frequency

Are you sure you weren't hearing KUUZ on 95.9. It's a Jimmy Swaggart station also.

Good God! Jimmy Swaggert. I almost forgot about him. They still let him own radio stations?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom