• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WRFY/Reading, PA

M

Magnum

If you're in the southeast PA area, check out 102.5 WRFY/Reading, PA (Y102). Recently, this station has shifted to more of a classic rock station. Personally, I like it much better than before. I'm listening more than I ever have listened to the station before. I think it was a good idea to put more of the focus on classic rock versus today's rock. I would imagine that Y102's main competitors are WMGK in Philly and WRVV in Harrisburg. Thoughts?

> If you're in the southeast PA area, check out 102.5
> WRFY/Reading, PA (Y102). Recently, this station has shifted
> to more of a classic rock station. Personally, I like it
> much better than before. I'm listening more than I ever have
> listened to the station before. I think it was a good idea
> to put more of the focus on classic rock versus today's
> rock. I would imagine that Y102's main competitors are WMGK
> in Philly and WRVV in Harrisburg. Thoughts?
>

Hey Magnum -

Thanks for noticing the change and thanks for listening! This area is definitely a classic rock area, look at all the concerts that do the best at the local venues. I'm loving all the classic rock acts coming to Reading! This is what this town has needed for a LONG time! Just hoping to see Rush play here soon!

> > If you're in the southeast PA area, check out 102.5
I'm not from there. Do they stream?

Do they play ELO? How about Billy Idol's song Rock the Cradle, or anything by Guns and roses?<P ID="signature">______________
"If you never say NO, How much is your YES worth?"
</P>

> > > If you're in the southeast PA area, check out 102.5
> I'm not from there. Do they stream?
>
> Do they play ELO? How about Billy Idol's song Rock the
> Cradle, or anything by Guns and roses?
>
Yes, they play all of those artists. You can check out their music log on www.yes.com. Type in WRFY for the call letters.

> > > > If you're in the southeast PA area, check out 102.5
> > I'm not from there. Do they stream?
> >
> > Do they play ELO? How about Billy Idol's song Rock the
> > Cradle, or anything by Guns and roses?
> >
> Yes, they play all of those artists. You can check out their
> music log on www.yes.com. Type in WRFY for the call letters.
>

Reminds me of a Jack format (Variety Hits) but I probably wouldn't consider it one though.<P ID="signature">______________
FCC=Freakin' Clear Channel. Also known as sluggmunki_tx on tv.com</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom