• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WOKO Morning show

Heard Hall is making changes to the morning shows everywhere, they blew out their Providence stations Morning show and one of the announcers had been with them for 10 years. Smart move the station is number one. Heard the morning show wanted a small raise. I notice their consultant Dan Hill has been asking for input on the WOKO Morning show on the web site. Heard they may update the WOKO morning show??? A friend of mine works there and the station management won't give anyone a raise and just talks down to them. Amazing because the station has made millions for the Hall's....they just keep cashing the checks. Jimmy lane the morning show and pd has been demoted to save money at wcty in norwich, ct. Will Hall to Cumulus???? I heard a sale is in the works. Why are so many radio companies so greedy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom