• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WMMR Signs Midday Host Pierre Robert To Multi-Year Contract Extension

I've only skimmed a story or two about this, but I don't think I saw where they specified the length of the extension. Was it mentioned anywhere? Thanks!

I believe Pierre mentioned during one of his shows that it was about three years.

I know his run will end at some point, but in a world with fewer true radio "personalities" with each passing year, it's great to know Pierre will still be ringing the workforce block bell through almost 2030. Enjoy it, because he's not only one of a kind, he's probably the last of his kind we'll see (hear?) in rock radio.

He’s on in the warehouse I’m in all day. He’s very listenable and likable. But I cannot stand the mostly junk I hear. I hated it in 1975 and I still hate it.
Pierres show is awesome, its one of the only shows that play different Rock music instead of the same songs over and over again and he covers all eras. Call in a request if you dont like what you are hearing.

Back
Top Bottom