• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WKIO Stream?

Does WKIO in Arcola, IL (Champaign market) stream outside Illinois (I'm in Florida) on TuneIn or their own website? Can't seem to pull the station in.

Does WKIO in Arcola, IL (Champaign market) stream outside Illinois (I'm in Florida) on TuneIn or their own website? Can't seem to pull the station in.

I tried if from here in Connecticut and got a series of "establishing connection"-type messages after hitting the "play" icon, but the stream never started. Looks more like technical difficulties than geoblocking.

I tried if from here in Connecticut and got a series of "establishing connection"-type messages after hitting the "play" icon, but the stream never started. Looks more like technical difficulties than geoblocking.

Thanks for checking, Connecticut. You were right. I was able to get it this morning on TuneIn.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom