• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Where is KRLD's Carla Marion?

X

Xanadude

She hasnt been on the air since mid last week....with all of the changes coming to KRLD, and since her moving to the afternoon drive slot, has she been replaced by Alice Rios?

Last week I heard from someone at KRLD that Carla had been moved to the afternoon and was on her way out. At the time I thought it was just a rumor, a reaction to her being moved. But then again, maybe not.

> She hasnt been on the air since mid last week....with all of
> the changes coming to KRLD, and since her moving to the
> afternoon drive slot, has she been replaced by Alice Rios?
>

> Last week I heard from someone at KRLD that Carla had been
> moved to the afternoon and was on her way out. At the time
> I thought it was just a rumor, a reaction to her being
> moved. But then again, maybe not.

Revolving anchors ...

And what difference does it make?

Zip, zero, nada.

Alice is better anyway.

> > She hasnt been on the air since mid last week....with all
> of
> > the changes coming to KRLD, and since her moving to the
> > afternoon drive slot, has she been replaced by Alice Rios?

Carla's still upset over being jerked out of morning drive and moved to afternoons. Maybe she's spending time at home considering her options, which don't appear to offer much at this point.

> Carla's still upset

Gosh Charlie, what a vicious little post.
Surprising, too, since Carla was one of the people who suggested you be hired at KRLD. You really should be careful, though. It's against company policy to make such comments about the employment status of co-workers. Or former co-workers for that matter.

OK, so she's been moved out of the mornings. KRLD has been her only gig out of the North Texas. She's been there, what, six or seven years? Maybe it's time to get a new experience elsewhere.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom