• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What happened to Happy 92.7?

Well, now they are all Christmas beating Warm 103.
Stations flipping to Christmas on November 1st either are changing formats at the beginning of the year or have lousy ratings. I'm sure the folks at WARM aren't sweating that this little Christmas station has returned on November 1st. Or on their little cousins in Hanover or Gettysburg.

Stations flipping to Christmas on November 1st either are changing formats at the beginning of the year or have lousy ratings. I'm sure the folks at WARM aren't sweating that this little Christmas station has returned on November 1st. Or on their little cousins in Hanover or Gettysburg.
I have notice not one dj has been on the air since they went to Santa. You may be right about something new for 2024.

I have notice not one dj has been on the air since they went to Santa. You may be right about something new for 2024.
They were running Westwood One's Hot AC network feed. Those jocks aren't part of their Christmas programming. Same thing happened last year when they went all-Christmas.

We shall find out. Maybe 92.7 WKZF will be back! Who knows, WTPA returned from the dead! KZF was awesome. Probably not going to happen. I wish i recorded some air checks of it back in the day. Thats gotta be going on 10 years ago now im sure.

Not sure if 92.7 was ever WKZF; were you thinking of WHTF (Starview), 92 Rock? What about sports betting? No one has attempted that here yet.......

A real oldies station like WHGM Gold would be the best answer for 92.7. With jocks. Not the jukebox like WPDC. Plus a more focused product than WPDC who at times sounds like Soft AC with Michael Bolton and Celine Dion.

A real oldies station like WHGM Gold would be the best answer for 92.7. With jocks. Not the jukebox like WPDC. Plus a more focused product than WPDC who at times sounds like Soft AC with Michael Bolton and Celine Dion.

But dear god, outside of AM drive on WHGM or Carolina Gold, the station is largely voicetracked. .you radio fans just wouldnt like that lol

Back
Top Bottom