• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What are the boundaries of free speech?

Wow!! So this morning, in the 7 o'clock hour, Stacy Taylor of the fabulous AA station KLSD sez, and I quote:
" Sean Hannity needs to be taken outside and shot" I was a little stunned.

There are inside radio people here.. How do I find out if Taylor means he wants to shoot Sean Hannity, or if he was exhorting his listeners to commit the deed?

Maybe we can get sdradio.net online here. He pals around with Spike.. How about it Chris?

As you might have noticed, I am a big AAR fan. But if Taylor said what you said he did, it was over the top, excessive. Sean Hannity is the kind of evil lying sob that has delivered this country's economy into the hands of Red China and bogged our honored military down in a deathly and pointless quagmire, he and Fox certainly need to be brought up on appropriate charges, but advocating violence over the air, if it was as you said, was clearly wrong.

I thought you did not like AAR. Why do you listen to it? I haven't listened to KOGO in 15 or 20 years, or to KFMB in the last 10--how can you stand listening to that which rubs you the wrong way? It would be like me deliberately listening to rap.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom