• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WGFP in Webster is sold

The WQVR branding/logo/art needs work. The quality is on par with the event flyers that were up in my mother’s nursing home.

Does that weird experimental AM antenna they have actually work? I never heard the station while on that thing. It sits on the property where the original tower was...will the town not let them put up standard tower like they had before?

I’ve never had a problem listening to the AM side. In fact, I’ve listened to it during daylight hours up to Millbury to the north.

On another note, I was scanning the FM dial in Worcester and their translator at 99.3 locked on in the car. I had a listenable signal for most of my drive home to the north end of the city. In fact, they’ve added Worcester into their top of the hour ID along with Webster & Southbridge.

And they’re simulcasting now on AM 700 that now has the calls WQVD. I didn’t realize they bought this station.

Agreed their website still leaves much to be desired.

Back
Top Bottom