• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Weigel Launching Story Television Network

Is there a schedule anywhere for this yet?

I searched on TitanTV and some affiliates are showing the Story Television schedule. WTAE-DT3 is where I pulled the schedule info from.

Programming starts at 6AM on Monday 3/28 with Mankind The Story of All of Us. They are follwing a programming schedule similar to Defy where the same show is on for several hours straight with some exceptions. Between Monday 3/28 and Thursday 4/7 the following programs are scheduled to air.

Mankind The Story of All of Us
Engineering Disasters
The Tesla Files
Secrets of Einstein's Brain
Buried: Knights Templar and the Holy Grail
The Plague
Ancient Discoveries
The Men Who Built America
Modern Marvels
In Search of Aliens
The Seven New Signs of the Apocalypse
The Lost Book of Nostradamus
Biography
Last Days of the Nazis
WWII in HD
Engineering an Empire The Series
Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar
True Caribbean Pirates
Grant
Sherman's March

There is what appears to be an E/I block of programming on Sunday mornings from 9 to 11AM.
Artrageous with Nate 9AM
The New Frontier 9:30AM
Better Planet TV 10AM
Reinventors 10:30AM

I can confirm KOAT 7.7 (owned by Hearst) in Albuquerque is now showing the logo with a changing color background and some kind of chilled music playing. At the top of the hour there was a promo clip of what the channel will be about. The slogan is "Every moment has a story". Could be interesting.

My Zenith DTT900 DTV STB (clone) Simple Guide for 9-3 says:
STORY TV
10:30 PM - 11:00 PM

(I've never seen any info from KCMN 42 [DTV America] for the Simple Guide)

Kirk Bayne

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom