• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Weekend News That's News To Local Radio

Oh, this is getting a little testy in here. Can't we talk about Lamptimers, or something else that involves fewer flames?

All we were saying is the newscaster completely missed the biggest story of the day and gave us info on a bankrupt school district in Pennsylvania. Yawn. Our fezzes darned new fell off as we always thought KTAR was a cut above other stations when it comes to local news. But hey, even TMISU put their pants on one leg at a time....or at least that's what we thought!

I had the misfortune to be listening to the non staffed KFYI2 the other day (hey, I like Leo Laporte), and as usual, no one is monitoring anything. So, cut to news, but dead air, followed by 3 minutes of intro music for the show.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

I had the misfortune to be listening to the non staffed KFYI2 the other day (hey, I like Leo Laporte), and as usual, no one is monitoring anything. So, cut to news, but dead air, followed by 3 minutes of intro music for the show.

Lazy, lazy, lazy.

Perhaps dead air is the highest and best use of 12~Thirty! I ♥ Debt should take advantage of the loco prices Ancient Modulation stations are bringing in the Valley and unload that POS.

Perhaps dead air is the highest and best use of 12~Thirty! I ♥ Debt should take advantage of the loco prices Ancient Modulation stations are bringing in the Valley and unload that POS.

Give me that 5/8 wave tower and a Linux box and I could deliver you anywhere from 0.8 to 1.0, easy.

Whether or not that would drive enough sales to pay the note is another question. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom