• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WCBM 680 to move Derek Hunter to Noon-3p ET slot

I was listening to "The Derek Hunter Show" on WCBM when they announced changes to the lineup beginning April 5. 2021.

This makes yet another AM talk radio station that is not waiting for Premiere Networks to decide who will replace Rush Limbaugh or stick with past Rush shows until the replacement host is named. WCBM Baltimore will fill that time slot with a local host. Cox-owned WSB Atlanta and WOKV-FM Jacksonville made the same decision last week.

Cumulus stations will use the company's own Westwood One syndicated host, Dan Bongino, in the Rush time slot in a few more weeks. KNZR-AM-FM Bakersfield will run Dennis Prager from the Salem Radio Network.

This makes yet another AM talk radio station that is not waiting for Premiere Networks to decide who will replace Rush Limbaugh or stick with past Rush shows until the replacement host is named. WCBM Baltimore will fill that time slot with a local host. Cox-owned WSB Atlanta and WOKV-FM Jacksonville made the same decision last week.

Cumulus stations will use the company's own Westwood One syndicated host, Dan Bongino, in the Rush time slot in a few more weeks. KNZR-AM-FM Bakersfield will run Dennis Prager from the Salem Radio Network.
I read a post somewhere (can't remember at this moment) that a station replaced Rush Limbaugh with Dana Loesch. Whoever posted it failed to mention the call letters. Would you know which station it is?

That didn't last long. Derek Hunter is now on from 9-11:45 am, with Rob Carson's new show from noon-3 pm.

BTW: my post above should read "ranters," not "raters." So much for my typing!

That didn't last long. Derek Hunter is now on from 9-11:45 am, with Rob Carson's new show from noon-3 pm.

BTW: my post above should read "ranters," not "raters." So much for my typing!
I noticed that as well.

My only issue with his move back to 9:00 am ET is that he loses the last 15 minutes to the Bill O'Reilly segment.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom