• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Vibe Vegas

clubmike101

Inactive
Inactive User
So ---- how come we are not talking about the new imaging - Pulse 87 all over the place -- Is MikeO still there - TikTak?

I loved Pulse 87, but I liked that 94.5 The Vibe was unique. Pulse 87 works in New York, The Vibe works in Vegas.

There was a thread earlier about Joel Salkowitz syndicating Pulse, and 94.5 in Vegas errrr...Moapa Valley was the first affiliate.

They could reuse their imaging making fun of other stations like they did in New York. Vegas has a 104.3 Now FM and a KTU clone 93.1 The Party. "Hear it now on 94.5 The Vibe...Hear it later on Now"

I liked the imaging best when it was Mitch Craig and the occasional Joey V, with IQ Beats (resings of 4 of the old KTU jingles).

People still talk about Pulse 87, but does anyone remember Pulse 1330? 8)

d21ofnj said:
DJ_Whammy said:
I liked the imaging best when it was Mitch Craig and the occasional Joey V, with IQ Beats (resings of 4 of the old KTU jingles).

People still talk about Pulse 87, but does anyone remember Pulse 1330? 8)

Agreed. That's how I found out about Mitch, which is why he is heard here on www.party732.com

Yeah, and I use him at www.surgeradio.org as well, along with IQ Beats (the ones who sang "Vegas' Dance Vibe 94-5") ;)

Someone posted this on the LA Board:

Vegas is about to lose their dance station Vibe 94.5, as the owner just signed an agreement with Jelli to launch full-time pop formatted socially interactive radio station.

Yep, 94.5 is going to be the pop one and 96.7 is going to be the rock one...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom