• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Two months?!?!??

B

blueboy

Wow. It's been two months and nobody has anything to say, ask or complain about? Ponderous, man. Bleepin' ponderous. Or is it that we are all just so bored out of our skulls by what we hear on the air that it's not even worth the effort to type? That's my guess.

Now it's three months. Really, however, I suggest no one has a topic that covers the entire Keystone State that hasn't been expounded upon (and/or pounded upon to the death) in other discussion boards that cover PA markets or regions. So often I come upon topics that are getting double-duty or triple-duty or quadruple-duty elsewhere. Besides, the peace and quiet feel pretty good in these politically-hyper days. I'm not sure a Tea Party implosion of itself is a topic for a broadcast discussion board but one could go into the realm of whether the Tea Party movement is undercovered or overcovered. Enjoy the moment where nothing is there that might raise your blood pressure, like for instance a Pittsburgh (or fill-in-the-blank) TV newscast. I actually find it a pleasant surprise, but what do I know?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom