• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Traffic Scheduling Software

Marketron gouges us on VT... Thanks for all the comments in this thread. When our contract is up, we will probably take a hard look at Natural Log.

Agreed - thanks for the answers everyone.

Adding sales/yield management/work que management/crm and ipad remote access for reps, etc - and the choice is not so clear in systems (and pricing moves to whole different league!). Currently looking at RadioTraffic, SDS & WO, but may yet come back to Natural Log to contain costs.

Chris, Natural Log have a fully working downloadable version with sample DB on their web site. Few minute install. Easy. Think I'd be tempted to consider it over VT as well.

Been using Natural Log at WLOH for almost six years now. After initial $1299 purchase, we have spent about $100
total on phone support. Works flawlessly with our Enco system. Rock solid.

Anyone using the latest version of Marketron??

My experience has always been....they are ALL awful in varying degrees.

Sgeirk said:
Anyone using the latest version of Marketron??

My experience has always been....they are ALL awful in varying degrees.

Using Marketron at a cluster I work at now. Run... don't walk... run!

RF

We stayed with VT... They told me in no uncertain terms it 'wasn't going away' for the next few years. I saw someone using the cloud based Marketron and they were having a horrible time.

Certainly at the end of our contract, we will look at all options.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom