• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tom Hamilton absences

Good for Pat. I always liked him on the Indians. Good solid hitter who was excellent in the clutch. Hope they find a regular spot for him on the TV side. Rick might be deciding to wind down his career here shortly. He has been doing the games over 30 years now.

I enjoy Tabler when I watch. He dives deeper into strategy and situations than Manning. I like Manning too, and I'm not surprised that he's starting to wind down at 69. Even with the first 10-11 years he did games being split between the different WUAB and SportsChannel/Fox Sports Ohio crews, that's still a lot of long seasons with a lot of travel. I think we'll see Manning do even fewer games next season. It's probably a decision both he and Hammy will ponder/face in the offseason, whether to further cut back their schedules.

I enjoy Tabler when I watch. He dives deeper into strategy and situations than Manning. I like Manning too, and I'm not surprised that he's starting to wind down at 69. Even with the first 10-11 years he did games being split between the different WUAB and SportsChannel/Fox Sports Ohio crews, that's still a lot of long seasons with a lot of travel. I think we'll see Manning do even fewer games next season. It's probably a decision both he and Hammy will ponder/face in the offseason, whether to further cut back their schedules.
Wouldn't shock me if both Hammy and Manning adopted a "river" schedule next year - only doing games east of the Mississippi and north of the Ohio

Back
Top Bottom