• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Therefore I Am - Billie Eilish

I would strongly suggest checking the bass setting on your stereo or whatever device you are using.

Not to sound argumentative but it most certainly is not. I've heard the song many times and I purposely listened to it again after reading your post. No producer who is making records for hit-making artist in 2021 would release a poorly mixed single. And if they somehow managed to do so, they'd never work again!

Billie Eilish is horrible IMO. An industry plant.

Billie's brother and collaborator Finneas, who created the instrumentation for most if not all of her songs, has said he wanted to recreate the sound of the speakers vibrating on the shelves in his sister's room when she was playing music. So yes, the bass is distorted. It's a deliberate effect created as part of the production, and it's a distinctive element of her musical style.

Billie Eilish is horrible IMO. An industry plant.
I heard her perform on The Grammys and she didn't sound so bad to me. Which is a first. To me, most of her songs were depressing and unlistenable.

She always seems happy and she's always smiling when she's not singing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom