• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Zone's Site

B

BearFur

Question about The Zone's website, I haven't gone to it in a long time, today when I did, when you put it www.1510thezone.com up pops up a File Download Window, and you can't access the site unless you save this file....what is it?

A 20 GB MP3 file of Brother Stair. ;D

DToTheJ said:
A 20 GB MP3 file of Brother Stair. ;D

Are you sure it's not one of Peter Griffin singing "a bird bird bird...bird is the word"

BearFur said:
Question about The Zone's website, I haven't gone to it in a long time, today when I did, when you put it www.1510thezone.com up pops up a File Download Window, and you can't access the site unless you save this file....what is it?
It appears to be working "normally" now. Anyone reading it without any knowledge of the actual programming on the station would think it was a full-time sports station like WEEI and ESPN 890/1400. Oh, and one thing: Brother Stair's name is still misspelled. Whoever made that mistake obviously will NOT be called to heaven during the rapture.

From time to time in the past I used to get the message "This website is potentially unsafe" from mcafee site-advisor...

I wouldn't be surprised if the site contained a "drive-by" download.

Like other things at 1510AM, the website appears to be neglected...and their server could be infected.

Yeah, their website is definitely not updated much. They still have a picture of Sergei Samsonov up in the top corner, who hasn't played with the Bruins since 2006. Then when you click the link to get to the Bruins site, it links to an outdated page. Manny Ramirez is up there too, but I'll give them a pass. Remind me if it's still up there in 2010.

reject said:
Yeah, their website is definitely not updated much. They still have a picture of Sergei Samsonov up in the top corner, who hasn't played with the Bruins since 2006. Then when you click the link to get to the Bruins site, it links to an outdated page. Manny Ramirez is up there too, but I'll give them a pass. Remind me if it's still up there in 2010.

I guess the website is not a priority for them. Too bad since this is 2008!

The zone's website was down for a week or so, The main reason I like the website is that you can Listen live on the internet. Looks like everything is up and running now.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom