• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The Song Name Game

It Is No Secret -- Jim Reeves

Bzzzt! We have a warp in the continuum way back in #33,085/33,086, when Silkie continued from my "Danke Schoen -- Wayne Newton" with "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance -- John Wayne," from which rparky54 continued with "Stacy's Mom -- Fountains Of Wayne." Problem is, John Wayne did not sing "The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance." Gene Pitney did. Not only that, but the song never found its way into the movie. Too much TSNG water has passed under the bridge, however, to reset the game. So, carry on.

I do appreciate the effort to avoid Olivia Newton-John, though.
Yeah, I know. I was thinking of a heavy rock film clip, music put to the scene. I figured I would simply follow up your post. I didn't want to repeat Wayne Newton, and didn't want the Olivia Newton-John thing going on either. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom