• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The OJ Simpson Bronco to appear on Pawn Stars

That's funny. They recently had a bronze statue of him on the show. The statue was once near his pool at the Brentwood estate. Somehow, rap star Flava Flave got it from radio host Mancow Mueller. So Flava was taking it to the pawn shop to see if he could sell it for $10K.

I thought Ron Goldman basically got to seize all of his physical assets as a result of the civil suit?
That's how the Heisman Trophy got sold at auction, and then melted down. You'd think they would have taken O.J.'s cars too.

Maybe it was titled to Al Cowlings?

I thought Ron Goldman basically got to seize all of his physical assets as a result of the civil suit?
That's how the Heisman Trophy got sold at auction, and then melted down. You'd think they would have taken O.J.'s cars too.

Maybe it was titled to Al Cowlings?

I thought the Bronco WAS Cowlings' vehicle at the time and never belonged to Simpson.

Something ain't right here. The Bronco is housed at an attraction called "Alcatraz East" in Pigeon Forge, TN. No plans to sell it and take it off display that I'm aware of.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom