• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

The CW's 2022-2023 TV Season

Here's the schedule:

MONDAY
8-9 PM — All American
9-10 PM — All American: Homecoming

TUESDAY
8-9 PM — THE WINCHESTERS
9-10 PM — PROFESSIONALS

WEDNESDAY
8-9 PM — DC's Stargirl
9-10 PM — Kung Fu

THURSDAY
8-9 PM — Walker
9-10 PM — WALKER: INDEPENDENCE

FRIDAY
8-9 PM – Penn & Teller: Fool Us
9-9:30 PM – Whose Line Is It Anyway?
9:30-10 PM – Whose Line Is It Anyway?

SATURDAY
8-9 PM — MAGIC WITH THE STARS
9-9:30 PM — World's Funniest Animals
9:30-10 PM – World's Funniest Animals

SUNDAY
8-9 PM — FAMILY LAW
9-10 PM — Coroner

Midseason
GOTHAM KNIGHTS
RECIPE FOR DISASTER

Also Returning
The Flash
Nancy Drew
Superman & Lois
Riverdale
Masters of Illusion

Curious to see Professionals, as I enjoy international shows. Online reviews are all over the place, with many savaging the acting and writing, while others praise it as a 70s/80s action show updated to 2020s production values that shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Wonder what is going on with Coroner on Sunday nights. Season four (which has already aired on CBC) had been announced as starting on June 2 on The CW. Did it get pushed back?

Wonder what is going on with Coroner on Sunday nights. Season four (which has already aired on CBC) had been announced as starting on June 2 on The CW. Did it get pushed back?
Answering my own question: Program listings for June 2 have popped up and Coroner is nowhere to be seen on The CW, so obviously pushed back.

Not the only such example; Fox had heavy on-air promotion for the May 31 season two premiere of Fantasy Island before deciding to hold it for the fall season.

I'll be watching at least one show from Sun-THUR as Family Law looks good I couldn't get into Corner in its first season. The Professionals also looks good along with The Winchesters, other Fri & Sat I'll be watching The CW nighty save some for Fri & the weekend.

Riverdale and Superman & Lois still have new episodes going into late June, so once those finish there could be other shows scheduled in those slots that haven't been announced yet.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom