• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tampa Muslim Radio?

I looked closely and did not see howmuch an hour costs on WTMP. The information presentation only stated that they were 15k short of that goal. So looking closely, I know that it costs at least 15K for a 1 hour weekly show,which is not all that bad, for the radio station, that is. But did I miss something? I would like to know what it costs so I can buy myself a show LOL!!!

For less than the cost of a lapdance at many Bay area establishments, you can have you own show on the TAN network.

It's at least $1,250 a week based on the $15k figure mentioned.

Alan McCall said:
It's at least $1,250 a week based on the $15k figure mentioned.
My math concurs with Mr. McCall's, since they mentioned the 15K as an annual figure,......... so if they've not paid any money down yet, then it was be $1250 per week.

btw- from what I understand all of the Tama stations are in receivership and all are for sale. One Tama station in Jacksonville (105.5 FM) recently sold.

So WTMP traditional format since the 1950's could be in jepordy and this brokered show looks like the first crack in the dam and who knows if WTMP FM 96.1 could be sold separately from the AM and could end up with any number of formats for their listeners area in north Pasco and Hernando counties.

drt,
st. petersburg

BJohnson said:
For less than the cost of a lapdance at many Bay area establishments, you can have you own show on the TAN network.
Do I hear barter?

Jeff in Sa-ra-so-ta!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom