• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Talk Radio Show hires Spokesmodel!

The news/talk show “75 Radio Show” co-hosted by Walter Yurkiw and Peter “Scoop” Stanton announces that Danila Rodrigues joins the show as its “radio spokesmodel.” The program is syndicated by Liberty News Radio Network from its flagship station WMQM-AM/W227DQ, Memphis. The show says, “Danila has immigrated to America from Brazil to live the American Dream! And we couldn’t be happier! She has been featured in Moevir, Latinos Today and Pump magazines.” Rodrigues is the second female member on the show, joining special correspondent Heather Powers McBride.

Talkers magazine is the premiere trade publication for talk radio! I have been doing radio for almost 19 years, and never gotten a mention. Danila has been in radio three days and get a mention! Well, she deserves it! Her very first show was with me, Walter and Charlie LeDuff! And she killed. Congratulations Danila and onward to Victory!

The news/talk show “75 Radio Show” co-hosted by Walter Yurkiw and Peter “Scoop” Stanton announces that Danila Rodrigues joins the show as its “radio spokesmodel.” The program is syndicated by Liberty News Radio Network from its flagship station WMQM-AM/W227DQ, Memphis. The show says, “Danila has immigrated to America from Brazil to live the American Dream! And we couldn’t be happier! She has been featured in Moevir, Latinos Today and Pump magazines.” Rodrigues is the second female member on the show, joining special correspondent Heather Powers McBride.

Talkers magazine is the premiere trade publication for talk radio! I have been doing radio for almost 19 years, and never gotten a mention. Danila has been in radio three days and get a mention! Well, she deserves it! Her very first show was with me, Walter and Charlie LeDuff! And she killed. Congratulations Danila and onward to Victory!
In my mind, calling her a "spokesmodel" is sexist. Want to make her a 'co-host'? Even a 'sidekick'? More appropriate for this day and age. "Spokesmodel"wreaks of the days of beauty pageants.

Getting a show on WMQM or LNRN isnt too hard I imagine, just pay to play.

And if they were syndicating to AM/FM stations, as they claim .. theyd list those affiliates on their website.
Maybe theyre offering it, but no ones taking it.. or it's some two bit low rent AM.

one of the shows website on the LNRN website goes to a default wordpress page, one goes to a facebook page that has no likes or interaction.

one website for one show claims 23 million podcast listeners? and at the bottom is hawking some questionable products.. looks like thats on one AM station.

Looks like LNRN runs a schedule on a 12 hour loop weekdays, 12am to 12noon is the same schedule 12noon to 12midnight

And the description of LNRN on their website is typical Maga, the mainstream is bad, were the only ones telling the truth type:
Hard hitting talk radio never has been and never will be supported by the main stream in America! Hard hitting talk radio is taking on the main stream press like never before! News the Networks Refuse to Use is one of the best ways to educate the people

Getting a show on WMQM or LNRN isnt too hard I imagine, just pay to play.

And if they were syndicating to AM/FM stations, as they claim .. theyd list those affiliates on their website.
Maybe theyre offering it, but no ones taking it.. or it's some two bit low rent AM.

one of the shows website on the LNRN website goes to a default wordpress page, one goes to a facebook page that has no likes or interaction.

one website for one show claims 23 million podcast listeners? and at the bottom is hawking some questionable products.. looks like thats on one AM station.

Looks like LNRN runs a schedule on a 12 hour loop weekdays, 12am to 12noon is the same schedule 12noon to 12midnight

And the description of LNRN on their website is typical Maga, the mainstream is bad, were the only ones telling the truth type:
Hard hitting talk radio never has been and never will be supported by the main stream in America! Hard hitting talk radio is taking on the main stream press like never before! News the Networks Refuse to Use is one of the best ways to educate the people

A nice article on LNRN's founder Sam Bushman

Back
Top Bottom