• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndication for 2023-24

Judge Mathis's new show and Judge Marilyn's new show aren't being cleared in Hartford. Tegna's FOX 61 continues to air reruns of both judges former shows. TMZ Live is also no longer being cleared inn the market either.

The market is a mess. Everything is reruns.

FOX 61 is airing reruns of Judge Mathis and reruns of People's Court.

CW 20 is airing reruns of Maury and reruns of Couple's Court with The Cutler's while simultaneously airing the new Cutler's Court.

WTNH is airing reruns of Judge Judy.

WCTX is airing reruns of both Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. Plus just like last year they're showing Family Feud 6 times a day. They also simulcast WTNH's morning newscast 4AM-7AM and 11PM. Plus they have 3 hours of their own WTNH Newscasts 8PM-11PM.

Worst of all is WFSB/WWAX-LP. They're both owned by Grey Television and they're being forced to air by their parent company to air this garbage Investigative TV +.
Looks like I'm not the only one in Houston that doesn't air the new court shows (at least for now).

Judge Mathis's new show and Judge Marilyn's new show aren't being cleared in Hartford. Tegna's FOX 61 continues to air reruns of both judges former shows. TMZ Live is also no longer being cleared inn the market either.

The market is a mess. Everything is reruns.

FOX 61 is airing reruns of Judge Mathis and reruns of People's Court.

CW 20 is airing reruns of Maury and reruns of Couple's Court with The Cutler's while simultaneously airing the new Cutler's Court.

WTNH is airing reruns of Judge Judy.

WCTX is airing reruns of both Judge Judy and Dr. Phil. Plus just like last year they're showing Family Feud 6 times a day. They also simulcast WTNH's morning newscast 4AM-7AM and 11PM. Plus they have 3 hours of their own WTNH Newscasts 8PM-11PM.

Worst of all is WFSB/WWAX-LP. They're both owned by Grey Television and they're being forced to air by their parent company to air this garbage Investigative TV +.

KDSM Fox 17 in Des Moines, Iowa is becoming the same way. While they picked up Sheri and that Steve Wilkos is still new they air their shows overnight.

They air reruns of Judge Mathis, The People's Court, 3 episodes of Judge Judy and 3 episodes of Family Fued a day. The new Mathis Court and Judge Millians new court shows are not cleared.

While the CW 23 in Iowa airs TMZ they still have never cleared TMZ Live but they air Hot Bench 4 times a day this season.

As of today, the double run of Person, Place or Thing and Dateline have swapped timeslots on KTTV (L.A. Fox O&O), with the former moving to 1:00 and 1:30 PM and the latter moving to 11:30 PM.

KDSM Fox 17 in Des Moines, Iowa is becoming the same way. While they picked up Sheri and that Steve Wilkos is still new they air their shows overnight.

They air reruns of Judge Mathis, The People's Court, 3 episodes of Judge Judy and 3 episodes of Family Fued a day. The new Mathis Court and Judge Millians new court shows are not cleared.

While the CW 23 in Iowa airs TMZ they still have never cleared TMZ Live but they air Hot Bench 4 times a day this season.
I think some television station groups didn't like Byron Allen's Entertaiment Studios new court show in some markets, including Houston, Texas this 2023-24 season.

I wanted to like Person, Place, or Thing because I like Melissa Peterman. I only made it through half of the first episode before I deleted it from my DVR because I thought it was an awful show. WCTX airs both this show and reruns of People Puzzler post midnight.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of Person, Place Or Thing either comes on at 1:30AM to 2:30AM on WXMI Fox17 shows how much they care for that show LOL. Just wasn't for me I watched the second half of the show debut on Sep 11TH well Sep 12TH.

In a minor surprise WCCB in Charlotte has already pulled the Simpsons off their daily lineup at 6:00 and replaced them with Friends. Apparently WCCB must have gotten dismal ratings due to the presence of the Simpsons on Disney+. It would not surprise me to see them launch a 6:00 weeknight newscast in the future.

In a minor surprise WCCB in Charlotte has already pulled the Simpsons off their daily lineup at 6:00 and replaced them with Friends. Apparently WCCB must have gotten dismal ratings due to the presence of the Simpsons on Disney+. It would not surprise me to see them launch a 6:00 weeknight newscast in the future.
The Friends episodes seem to be holiday themed so it might not be sticking around long at 6 and 6:30. I just can’t see them trying to compete with four other stations at 6. Though they do in the mornings. 6:30 might make more sense though.

Major changes coming Jan 1.

CW7 rebranding as ARC West Michigan not a fan of the name change going indie as Nexstar is taking The CW in West Michigan. I think it should've gone with the call letters of HWMI Hello West Michigan a slogan that WWMT used in the late 80s early 90s. And I'm calling The new CW home CW6 since that is where Charter Spectrum has put WOTV subchannel on a few weeks ago also channel 192.

CW7/ARC: Mathis Court moves from 2:30PM to 11AM to 11:30AM,
Justice For The People only gets single EP 11:30AM to 12PM had a full hour 3PM to 4PM,
The Cutlers Court 12:30PM to 1PM was at 2PM,
Jerry Springers talk show repeats 2PM to 3PM,
Steve Wilkos returns 3PM to 4PM,
25 Words Or Less full hour 5PM to 6PM was just 5:30PM,
The National Desk 8PM to 8:30PM,
Daytime Jeopardy 8:30PM to 9PM,
The Kelly Clarkson Show 9PM to 10PM,
Mr. Know It All Fraud Phil repeats gets graveyard 5AM to 6AM from 10AM,
Tamron Hall 10AM to 11AM was on at 11AM. I'll check out weekend in 5 or 6 days from now.

CW6: Justice For All at 6:30AM to 7AM,
Justice With Mablean 7AM to 7:30AM,
Equal Justice 7:30AM to 8AM,
Supreme Justice 8AM to 8:30AM,
The Verdict 8:30AM to 9AM,
Sherri 9AM to 10AM,
The Jennifer Hudson Show 10AM to 11AM,
Judge Mathis 11AM to 12PM,
The People's Court 12PM to 1PM,
Pawn Stars 2PM to 3PM full hour been on weekend only on WXSP never did get a full hour when it was 5 days a week on WXSP in 2016-18 season,
Funny You Should Ask 3PM to 3:30PM,
Who The Bleep Is That? 3:30PM to 4PM,
Mom 4PM to 4:30PM,
King Of Queens 4:30PM to 5PM,
Court Cam full hour 6PM to 7PM,
Extra 7PM to 7:30PM been about 10 years since Extra been on in access prime, on WOTV at 1AM
TMZ 7:30PM to 8PM TMZ gets aired 3 times WXSP 10:30PM & Wood TV 1:30AM,
L&O SVU 10:30PM to 11:30PM,
Chi Fire 11:30PM to 12:30AM,
Chi PD 12:30AM to 1:30AM,
Forensic Files 1:30AM to 2AM,
World Poker Tour 2AM to 3AM,
Karamo 3AM to 4AM,
TMZ Live 4AM to 5AM that also gets 3 airings Wood TV 3PM to 4PM & WXSP 3AM to 4AM,
Dish Nation 5AM to 5:30AM, WXSP 11PM to 11:30PM.

Will check out weekends in for CW6 when I can see them in about 5 to 6 days from now.

Last edited:
Major changes coming Jan 1.

CW7 rebranding as ARC West Michigan not a fan of the name change going indie as Nexstar is taking The CW in West Michigan. I think it should've gone with the call letters of HWMI Hello West Michigan a slogan that WWMT used in the late 80s early 90s. And I'm calling The new CW home CW6 since that is where Charter Spectrum has put WOTV subchannel on a few weeks ago also channel 192.

CW7/ARC: Mathis Court moves from 2:30PM to 11AM to 11:30AM,
Justice For The People only gets single EP 11:30AM to 12PM had a full hour 3PM to 4PM,
The Cutlers Court 12:30PM to 1PM was at 2PM,
Jerry Springers talk show repeats 2PM to 3PM,
Steve Wilkos returns 3PM to 4PM,
25 Words Or Less full hour 5PM to 6PM was just 5:30PM,
The National Desk 8PM to 8:30PM,
Daytime Jeopardy 8:30PM to 9PM,
The Kelly Clarkson Show 9PM to 10PM,
Mr. Know It All Fraud Phil repeats gets graveyard 5AM to 6AM from 10AM,
Tamron Hall 10AM to 11AM was on at 11AM. I'll check out weekend in 5 or 6 days from now.

CW6: Justice For All at 6:30AM to 7AM,
Justice With Mablean 7AM to 7:30AM,
Equal Justice 7:30AM to 8AM,
Supreme Justice 8AM to 8:30AM,
The Verdict 8:30AM to 9AM,
Sherri 9AM to 10AM,
The Jennifer Hudson Show 10AM to 11AM,
Judge Mathis 11AM to 12PM,
The People's Court 12PM to 1PM,
Pawn Stars 2PM to 3PM full hour been on weekend only on WXSP never did get a full hour when it was 5 days a week on WXSP in 2016-18 season,
Funny You Should Ask 3PM to 3:30PM,
Who The Bleep Is That? 3:30PM to 4PM,
Mom 4PM to 4:30PM,
King Of Queens 4:30PM to 5PM,
Court Cam full hour 6PM to 7PM,
Extra 7PM to 7:30PM been about 10 years since Extra been on in access prime, on WOTV at 1AM
TMZ 7:30PM to 8PM TMZ gets aired 3 times WXSP 10:30PM & Wood TV 1:30AM,
L&O SVU 10:30PM to 11:30PM,
Chi Fire 11:30PM to 12:30AM,
Chi PD 12:30AM to 1:30AM,
Forensic Files 1:30AM to 2AM,
World Poker Tour 2AM to 3AM,
Karamo 3AM to 4AM,
TMZ Live 4AM to 5AM that also gets 3 airings Wood TV 3PM to 4PM & WXSP 3AM to 4AM,
Dish Nation 5AM to 5:30AM, WXSP 11PM to 11:30PM.

Will check out weekends in for CW6 when I can see them in about 5 to 6 days from now.
The Steve Wilkos Show is previously aired on Fox17 after Scripps brought WXIM-TV and other stations from Tribune back in 2019.

Weekend lineup for ARC & CW6

ARC:
They will be airing HBCU basketball on weekend afternoons,
The Liquidator moves from late Sun/early Mon 12:30AM to 1:30AM full hour Sat 6PM to 7PM,
Bob's Burger moves from 6PM to 7PM to 8PM to 9PM,
Equalizer Sat 9PM to 10PM,
The Listener Sun 2PM to 3PM,
Storage Wars Sat/Sun 5PM to 6PM,
Last Man Standing moves from 5PM to 8PM to 9PM,
Seal Team Sun 9Pm to 10PM,
Pure Outdoor late Sun/early Mon.

CW6:
Deadline To Disaster Sat 5PM to 6PM & Sun 11PM to 12AM,
Extra Weekend 6PM to 7PM,
TMZ Weekend 7PM to 8PM,
Court Cam Sat & Sun 10:30PM to 11PM,
World Chase Tag 11Pm to 12AM,
The First 48 Late Sat/Early Sun 12AM to 2AM & afternoon Sun 2PM to 4PM,
World Poker Tour 7 days a week 2AM to 3AM,
Highway Thru Hell Sun 3AM to 4AM & Late Sun/Early Mon 1AM to 2AM,
Storm Of Suspicion Sun 4PM to 5PM,
Weather Gone Viral Sun 5PM to 6PM,
SOS: How To Survive Sun 6PM to 7PM,
Weird Earth Late Sun/early Mon 12AM to 1AM,
Entertainers Mon 3AM to 4AM.

WXSP airs Who The Bleep Is That at 4AM to 4:30AM as of Mon
People Puzzler at 4:30AM to 5AM as of Mon,
The Neighborhood full hour 5AM to 6AM I don't get why they didn't throw the new CW a bone put it on The CW West Michigan. Sherri no more on WXSP.

CW6: When there is no LIV Golf or ACC Football or Basketball the final weeks are now from 5:30PM to 10PM,
Sat Pawn Stars 12:30PM to 3PM maybe will spread it out once the ACC Women's Basketball season ends and put some on Sun afternoon, Pawn Stars gets 9 airings on Sat as WXSP airs Pawn Stars Sat mornings 5AM to 5:30AM, 6AM to 6:30AM, 7AM to 7:30AM & late night Sat 11:30PM to 12AM.

World Chase Tag Sat 3PM to 4PM,
Weird Earth 4PM to 5PM.

CW6: SUN: Heartland 12PM to 1PM, The First 48 1PM to 4PM a 3 hour block was a 2 hour block when Women's Basketball was on and no LIV Golf as well.

CW6: When there is no LIV Golf or ACC Football or Basketball the final weeks are now from 5:30PM to 10PM,
Sat Pawn Stars 12:30PM to 3PM maybe will spread it out once the ACC Women's Basketball season ends and put some on Sun afternoon, Pawn Stars gets 9 airings on Sat as WXSP airs Pawn Stars Sat mornings 5AM to 5:30AM, 6AM to 6:30AM, 7AM to 7:30AM & late night Sat 11:30PM to 12AM.

World Chase Tag Sat 3PM to 4PM,
Weird Earth 4PM to 5PM.
World Chase Tag is actually entertaining, I watched it a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom