• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Syndicated offerings of 2017--where are they headed?

Dateline reruns will air on KCYU/KFFX in Yakima/Tri-Cities, 10:30-11:30 weeknights, replacing Law & Order: Criminal Intent starting 9/25. It is no longer airing in regular syndication, just ION/MNTV. KONG will air two episodes in Seattle, 8PM and midnight.

Just discovered that CW 12.2 (13 on local Direct TV) in the Jackson, Miss., market, is running Mom weeknights from 10-11 p.m. Rules of Engagement is back at the 2:30 p.m. slot.

The Simpson is no longer on local TV as Fox17 stopped running it came on at 12:30AM now Friends is on at 12:30AM & 1:30AM. The Simpsons were on 23 years on Fox17 largely in the 5PM hour was moved in spring of 2011 to late night at 11PM because of news and then.

It's still alive and well on KIMA Yakima after all these years! They aired it at 7:30 for almost all of their 23 year run in syndication so far, I think they may have had Seinfeld or something else in that slot for a short while in the '00s, but memory eludes me.

The Daily Mail is on at 3 a.m. on CW 13 (Direct TV) 12.2 locally in Jackson, Miss. Just noticed Friends & King of Queens is no longer being shown or Fox 40 WDBD (or MyTV 35 though a local agreement).

Fox17: The Simpson is only on the weekends Sundays at 11:30PM which i forgot to add a few months ago,
CW7: Cancelled Lori Moore Show the last show aired Dec, 22 which came on at 4PM since fall of 2014, 2 Broke Girls full hour 4PM to 5PM, Mike & Molly 5PM to 6PM, Impractical Jokers 11PM to 12AM.

KSTC IND puts Goldbergs at 6pm for an hour
Mike & Molly moves from 6pm to 10pm
2 Broke Girls moves from 10pm to midnite

forgot to post this but a month or so ago (maybe 2 months) a few shows moved around.
They got rid of the 2:00 show and moved Seinfeld, King of Queens, Last Man standing up an hour
M&M moved to 5PM
2Broke Girls moved from midnight back to the 10pm slot
How I met your mother is at midnight

I notice KCYU Fox 41 does NOT clear the second run of either Lauren Lake's Paternity Court or Divorce Court now. They air infomercials at both noon and 1:30pm. Too lazy to fill the timeslot with another episode of each?

starting Monday KEYC (Mankato CBS & FOX) moves some programs around so they can debut a 6am newscast. KEYC signs on at 5am M-Saturday and 5:30 on Sunday. Anywho

KEYC CBS 12-1 moves some programs up
AgDay from 6am to 5am
CBS Morning News from 6:30-5:30 (OK this is not syndicated but what the hey)
KEYC News this morning from 6-7am

KEYC-DT2 FOX 12-2
Shepherds Chapel moves from KEYC CBS to KEYC-DT2 FOX...same time. Replaces The game which moves from 5am --->1am
6:00am AG Day (second showing)
6:30 Divorce Court (moves from 5:30 to 6:30)
7:00 Harry (moves from 6am to 7am...replaces Peoples Court)

Peoples Court is also on at 11am but that seems to be a second run (reruns) so there may not be any new Peoples Court episodes....unless they show those instead of the reruns

Peoples Court is also on at 11am but that seems to be a second run (reruns) so there may not be any new Peoples Court episodes....unless they show those instead of the reruns

they do show the new episodes...the first week it was the reruns but they got it switched over to the new ones

The Raw Word is being test run on CW7 I was surprise by that move at 11AM replacing Divorce Court which came on at 11AM haven't seen it on TV guide on CW7 so guessing that Divorce Court is off for the next 2 weeks then back on at 11AM after The Raw Word ends it's test run. And from the ratings that I got from B&C it only gets 0.3 and the only meter market which is the steel city it got a 0.0 rating meaning no one was watching the show at 2PM The Raw Word is an epic fail don't see this returning or going national. I have no interest in the show as I don't like the host Michael Eric Dyson.

Everything is back in it's place after Raw Word has ended it's test run which I doubt isn't going to be picked up just my opinion.

as of yesterday a few changes in Minneapolis

Millionaire moves from 4pm to 2pm (with a repeat at 2:30) on KSTP. This is due to their local show "Twin Cities Live" expanding from an hour to 90 minutes
Pickler and Ben moves from KSTP at 2pm to sister station KSTC at noon

and for the first time in YEARS Andy Griffith is not on local TV (sans MeTV). KSTC had Andy at noon & 12:30 for a while

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom