• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Stephen A. Smith is doing a podcast for Cadence13

Stephen A. Smith is best known for appearing on ESPN talk shows now he is also doing a podcast.

Unlike his earlier radio shows, Smith’s new podcast will talk more than sports. Cadence13 says it will also offer his unfiltered commentary on broad cultural topics and social issues to tackle the day’s headlines, including politics, entertainment, social issues, criminal justice, and business. Smith will regularly be joined on Know Mercy by a wide range of notable guests and thought leaders.

“Although my love for sports will never fade, neither has my zest for expanding my interest beyond the court or field of play,” Smith said. “I love news. I love entertainment. Above all else, I love attaching myself to, and touching on, things that are percolating in the minds of the masses — with no inhibitions.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom