• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Starting Monday...!!

and did an outstanding job and has become quite the workhorse... and here I am 15 years later in my same role here.... lovin it... yeah sometime I bitch about it but still think it's great...

Music is generally good, but imaging BLOWS and the jocks are essentially non-existent. Will check back in a week.

Good luck with this...may the mighty Star rise again!

The sad truth about CHR is with today's competition being iphones, a station could do well completely jockless. It's not the same as when I was there in the 90s. But here in Altoona, PA, Hot 92/Hot 100 brought in JoJo in the Morning (not the same guy on STAR tonight) who does a phenomenal job with mornings. It gave the station a local buzz that it didn't have before and the whole market (and clients) are talking about him. I think the station that generates the biggest buzz will win in the 18-34 and teen demo.

Yes, the imagining needs work, the website needs to be tossed (it still says 90's 2k & today), the facebook rebuilt... remember win the kids, sway the parents!!!

Captainfirst said:
Heard the station in a local restaurant yesterday. Music selection was decent but god yes, the imaging needs a ton of work. Kind of bummed to see the WMRV call letters dropped but if they're not reassigned to another station soon then I can use them for my Live 365 station.

The call letters are now in Dansville, NY at Adult Contemporary formatted 93.9 FM.

bmcglynn said:
Captainfirst said:
Heard the station in a local restaurant yesterday. Music selection was decent but god yes, the imaging needs a ton of work. Kind of bummed to see the WMRV call letters dropped but if they're not reassigned to another station soon then I can use them for my Live 365 station.

The call letters are now in Dansville, NY at Adult Contemporary formatted 93.9 FM.
What were the former call letters of the Dansville station?

Jon Scaptura said:
bmcglynn said:
Captainfirst said:

What were the former call letters of the Dansville station?

WDNY-FM former WACZ.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom