• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Star 105.7 Midday / Imaging

Let me translate for you:

"MATT GAPSKE has been an invaluable part of our team here at ENTERCOM/KC, and although we’re sad to see him go, I’m excited for the new full-time opportunity he has to grow and learn in our business."

IOW, part-timer from KC gets full-time gig in Bingotown. Props to him for going where he'll learn the business from the bottom up instead of hanging on in larger markets waiting for a chance to be a morning show contest-boy.

Had a chance to listen to new Star format...better than I expected...I hear it on already in many places. Wild has much to worry about...not to mention 35000 watts from behind the Oakdale mall. South of town...and going west of Endwell, Star's signal dominates (hell...the things like a local almost to Elmira.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom