• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Sirus Starmate

Has anyone had any problems with the Sirius StarMate?
I'm on my third one and it works great for the first
couple weeks, but then after that it seems to take any
where from two minutes to 15 minutes to actually turn
on. It's almost like it has to warm up!

where did you buy it from??? I bought mine from crutchfield.com and it has been great, I hear their was a bad batch sent out to CC and BB, I would call up sirius and tell them you are on your third one and see what they say.

> Has anyone had any problems with the Sirius StarMate?
> I'm on my third one and it works great for the first
> couple weeks, but then after that it seems to take any
> where from two minutes to 15 minutes to actually turn
> on. It's almost like it has to warm up!

I have a Sirius Starmate and have already gotten one warranty replacement due to an out of box failure. Mine would pick up a signal just fine and then all sound, data and everything would just disappear.

Update...I said the heck with it and upgraded to the Sportser...The people that manufacture it, said they couldn't tell me anything because I've not surpassed my 30 days! What!?!? Translation??? Guess they do have problems with it but don't wanna say....Whatever though I LOVE SIRIUS! The beat rocks btw....Thanks all

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom