• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

SiriusXM Channel Lineup Changes + More Starting 11/8/2023

The radio in my 2018 VW has no problem tuning in the highest SiriusXM channel numbers, but the car's gauge cluster display must use an 8-bit value to store the channel number, because it maxes out at 255.
My car goes into the 400s. My wife's car has one of the newer 360L tuners with many more channels, a significant number of which are delivered via a cellular radio rather than by satellite. It's pretty neat.

Noticed this morning that SXM shares were down to $5.10 per share. The reason for mentioning this is for those who frequently rail on media companies that are publicly traded and their low share price. SXM's declining per-share stock has nothing to do with debt, ratings, or whether they play certain artists, but rather that Wall St. believes media companies we use today have little to no future.

Back
Top Bottom