• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

sirius subscription rates

curious question for all...
whats the cheepest way to get sirius?
I had a one year subcription at full price last year but have decided so far not to continue this year.
I know that family plans are only **** but unfortunatly none of my family has it. I as well know that my step dad was able to talk the guys at xm on getting his subscription rate down to only a few dollars a month!
any Idea how i might go about doing that with sirius?

thanks

Sirius has discounts for more than monthly subs..call them and tell them what XM will charge you and see if they have something similar. I know you can get the monthly fee down to around 10 bucks or so.

what department should i ask for?

AZJoe said:
Sirius has discounts for more than monthly subs..call them and tell them what XM will charge you and see if they have something similar. I know you can get the monthly fee down to around 10 bucks or so.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom