• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

set off relays to a switcher with barix over dsl

cago

Inactive
Inactive User
I am broadcasting over the net using barix audio over dsl.

I need to know what is needed to set off the relay on the station end.

can a tone be sent or what?

i have all the rest set up and working well, but in the automation software i need to know what i can use to set the relay off to play the commercial at the stations.

like abc does then send a relay command to start a commecial stop set.

Your post is unclear if the question is about getting an automation system (e.g something to automatically generate the closures in the first place) or transport of contact closures *from* the automation system via the Barix.

Dana will be able to help with the latter. If you need information on the former I would suggest a new post with that as the topic.

Best of luck in your endeavors.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom