• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Rock Stations

> WZBH-Ocean City, MD.
>

Agreed. Great station, with tons of currents and an emphasis on '90s rock. I get it in New Jersey sometimes, If I'm lucky and there's a DX opening or something. Wish we had a station just like this one out here.</P>

> > WZBH-Ocean City, MD.
> >
> Agreed. Great station, with tons of currents and an
> emphasis on '90s rock. I get it in New Jersey sometimes, If
> I'm lucky and there's a DX opening or something. Wish we
> had a station just like this one out here.
>
If we're naming great rock stations, you can't forget KISS-FM San Antonio. Probably the best rock outlet in the state of Texas.<P ID="signature">______________
You can't kill rock-n-roll, it's here to stay
R.I.P. KEGL-Dallas & KLOL-Houston</P>

Agreed. KISS has gotta be one of the best programmed Rock stations in the country. <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by StereoBrain on 03/28/06 06:50 AM.</FONT></P>

> Agreed. KISS has gotta be one of the best programmed Rock
> stations in the country.
>

Yep MD/PD actually has a syndicated show called LA Llyod's rock 30 countdown (mostly syndicated in the south)

RFLA

98 KUPD in Phoenix,AZ(active rock) is the hands down winner! The hardest rocking station outside of the internet.

WNOR-FM Norfolk...rocks hard at night, that's fo' sure...Radio-X

Since they added new rock and not just classics 106.7/104.7 the Bone in Portland Maine is now sounding better then any Boston or New Hampshire rock station and that is sad considering WAAF, WBCN, WGIR and WHEB used to kick ass.

I actually quite enjoyed what I heard from WJRR 101.1 in Orlando when I was visiting the area. It was a nice edgier rock station that actually beats its CBS/Infinity owned competition. Nobody plays that type of rock music in NJ, Philly or NYC, and it's a shame if you ask me.

SoulCrusher said:
I actually quite enjoyed what I heard from WJRR 101.1 in Orlando when I was visiting the area. It was a nice edgier rock station that actually beats its CBS/Infinity owned competition. Nobody plays that type of rock music in NJ, Philly or NYC, and it's a shame if you ask me.

But imagine being in Orlando...No thanks. The south blows...I know.

I mostly enjoy Chattanooga's "KZ 106" (all Classic Rock), and Montgomery, AL's "95.1 The Fox" (Classic Rock / New Rock)
Huntsville AL's "Rocket 95.1" as well (New Rock / Classic Rock)

Right now I'm love listening to WUSW 103.7 out of Hattiesburg,MS. plays harder edged mainstream (new and classics)

RFLA

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom