• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Robservations: WGN’s Erin Ivory feels ‘tremendously blessed to be alive’

WGN-Channel 9 reporter Erin Ivory disclosed Wednesday that she has been on medical leave for more than a month and suffered a heart attack during that time. “I have received the most amazing care from the hospital cardiac team and for that I am so grateful,” she posted on social media along with a photo. “I feel tremendously blessed to be alive and finally back home with my family. Please know how much your emails and love has brightened this hard stretch.” Ivory, 46, joined the Nexstar Media Group station in 2011 after two years as a per diem reporter. She and her husband, WGN meteorologist Demetrius Ivory, have four children at home. Dominick Stasi, news director of WGN, said: “We are so glad that Erin is on the mend. Both she and Demetrius are a huge part of the WGN family. We look forward to her return, but in the meantime, we are wishing her a healthy recovery.”

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom