• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Riverbend Launches Suite Of Seven Brand Extensions

Rural Broadcaster going HARD on Digital Subchannels.

The newly launched brands are:

Cool. Eastern Idaho stepping up the HD game. It's funny how most of the Boise HD channels are provided by the "Mom and Pop" cluster. Townsquare and Cumulus blow, even when it comes to RDS. I've spent some time with Magic 97.9 and they don't even show the song titles. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 103.5 (A CHR!!) shows song title/artist info either. Yeah, yeah.....there's always Shazam, but.........c'mon. Looking forward to listening to HD channels in Idaho Falls/Poky on my next visit.

Cool. Eastern Idaho stepping up the HD game. It's funny how most of the Boise HD channels are provided by the "Mom and Pop" cluster. Townsquare and Cumulus blow, even when it comes to RDS. I've spent some time with Magic 97.9 and they don't even show the song titles. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think 103.5 (A CHR!!) shows song title/artist info either. Yeah, yeah.....there's always Shazam, but.........c'mon. Looking forward to listening to HD channels in Idaho Falls/Poky on my next visit.
Temporary outages (STL, internet, VPN issues and the like).

1708842622574.png

Back
Top Bottom