• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RETRO: KNBC-TV schedules Sunday evenings 1972-1973 - Specific show.

Hello,

Is there a list of TV schedules for Sunday evenings 1972-1973? I'm seeking a specific KNBC TV-show that aired at 6:30 PM Sundays 1972-1973 years. I don't remember the title, but the title may have contained the word 'STORY.' As I remember, the show seemed like some type of children's musical storytime theater format.

Thank-you

Last edited:
Hello,

Is there a list of TV schedules for Sunday evenings 1972-1973? I'm seeking a specific KNBC TV-show that aired at 6:30 PM Sundays 1972-1973 years. I don't remember the title, but the title may have contained the word 'STORY.' As I remember, the show seemed like some type of children's musical storytime theater format.

Thank-you

You may want to also post this on "National TV", then "TV Schedules". There is a whole community of folks who keep track of this type of information.

I believe your thinking of the Rankin/Bass produced "Festival of Family Classics" which actually aired Sunday nights on the ABC owned stations (KABC in LA) and weekends on other stations across the country. (Source: Children's Television Encyclopedia). In 1972, KNBC was airing Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom Sundays @ 6:30pm just before The Wonderful World of Disney.

I believe your thinking of the Rankin/Bass produced "Festival of Family Classics" which actually aired Sunday nights on the ABC owned stations (KABC in LA) and weekends on other stations across the country. (Source: Children's Television Encyclopedia). In 1972, KNBC was airing Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom Sundays @ 6:30pm just before The Wonderful World of Disney.[/QUOTE

The show I'm referring to may have been on CBS (Then KNXT), or one of the Los Angeles Area's independent TV stations between the hours of 6 to 7pm, Sunday's 1972-1973 years. The show's beginning contained the song-lyrics, "let's sing a song together..."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom