• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Really want to hear 95 Triple X

I don't want to sound like a kid but it's just not fair. 95 Triple X should be streaming. They told me they were working on it. Does anyone have an aircheck of it I can hear? I want to hear Triple X very badly.

quadraphonic said:
You wanted to sound like a fanboy?
Kid woulda been better.

Look I asked for an aircheck. I never get to travel at all young as I am. Stop making rude comments. This station sucks - they never got back to me about streaming. I had to speak to the on-air DJ. Another bad station just like WABB. And I don't even want anything from them except to listen,. Jesus Christ!

You started off this thread "sounding like a kid" and whining about how 95X doesn't stream.
Then you asked if anyone had an aircheck. You didn't ask anyone to send you one.
Maybe that's why these stations never call you back: you never give them a reason to. You never ask for the sale. You never get to the point, except to say "stations suck" "they never call back" etc.

Why would you want to hear a station that "sucks?" Just move on. Even someone as young as however you are must have something else productive to do.

1) They won't stream because somehow, it's not worth their financial while. Don't ask me how, I haven't worked there in many years. I don't see it happening under the current owner, who isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

2) Many radio stations use their air product as the hold music. Call them and ask to be put on hold. Spend your allowance on the cost of the call.

3) You didn't get a reply because the employees who would make decisions about streaming are not computer savvy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom