• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RD site access issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go to the RadioDiscussions website, I am now getting an "administrator has banned your IP address" page when I try to access the site at home. However when I log in to RD, everything is fine. This is on multiple devices with different OS and browsers. I am not having any issues with computer or internet security that I am aware of (antivirus software always up to date) and no other sites have this problem.

This just started a few days ago. Any ideas?

We have been hit with a huge DDoS attack. If you can give me your IP address (via email), I can make sure that you are not blocked.

It's not your browser. We are blocking some IP addresses due to suspected DoS activity. We are currently under attack but our Servers are handling it.

Yesterday I had some weird behavior. I was at a library and the fonts and colors were all different. The last thread to be posted on was not listed when this was true. And "radio formats" told me my IP address was blocked and to contact the administrator. I signed in and the fonts returned to normal and I think I was able to get into radio formats.

what is with this site and getting targeted by DDoS attacks, how many have the site had this year alone.

why i somebody targeting this site, was a disguntled former member who is able to hack things.

what is with this site and getting targeted by DDoS attacks, how many have the site had this year alone.

why i somebody targeting this site, was a disguntled former member who is able to hack things.

Hackers like to cause disruption. It is a game, a sport, a challenge.

All sites with heavy traffic get them. The bigger the site traffic, the more likely it will be targeted.

In my experience, most of the attacks originate in former Soviet Eastern European nations, China and some of the nations with names ending in "-stan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom