• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Question for Houstonians

M

mrtejano

I was at La Michoacana Meat Market last night and all I hear in their radio announcements are RADIO FOOD CITY. And they mention FOOD CITY prices and not mention LA MICHOACANA anymore. Did food city buy them out?

I was at La Michoacana Meat Market last night and all I hear in their radio announcements are RADIO FOOD CITY. And they mention FOOD CITY prices and not mention LA MICHOACANA anymore. Did food city buy them out?

No. They're still independently owned and operated.

No. They're still independently owned and operated.

I was trying to find something online but no info. Maybe it was an error on their radio feed? Because it said that many times. RADIO FOOD CITY
and they mentioned lots of prices during their adds and they all mentioned FOOD CITY. They didn't mention LA MICHOACANA at all.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom