• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Predictions for 103.7 NoLa and 104.1 BR

I thought the move it was just that, take 104.1 off air, change or increase power and retune the combiner and run it from there?
Cause I'm surprised Mike Costello hasn't lodged a complaint with FCC yet on the short spacing of 104.1 now they are advertising as Gonzales on TOH for last few months .
KVDU (104.1) and WFFX (103.7) have to move at the same time according to the construction permit. I don't know how far along they are equipment-wise, but it may take a while. I can tell you there are still delays in getting new broadcast equipment.

KVDU (104.1) and WFFX (103.7) have to move at the same time according to the construction permit. I don't know how far along they are equipment-wise, but it may take a while. I can tell you there are still delays in getting new broadcast equipment.
100%. Some transmitter orders right now are still 5-7 months behind due to lack of parts. Similar delays exist for antennas and other equipment.

Back
Top Bottom