• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Power 106 LA is the most mix-friendly station I ever heard

bucwhyl

Banned
I swear, 90% of the time when I listen to their stream, they're mixing. They even mix their countdown show at 7pm. Do any other station mix this much?

Being in LA this wknd I had a chance to sample KPWR a lot. And yes, they mix quite a bit, only time I didn't hear mixes was when I was listening at 8am on a Saturday.. Great station.

Think I found another one: Power 98.3 in Phoenix. They even have Power Mix Weekends and I don't know how long M2 mix every evening during the week.

KKFR Power 98.3 has been pretty mix friendly. They mix all weekends and extended during holidays. They have a mix at 5pm, and I'm not sure if they still do their old school 12noon mix or not. I liked the noon mix the most, but they may have scrapped and I can never listen at that time anymore to even find out..

I think that 5pm mix is like two hours or more.

Power 88 has the mourning Mayhem show. Good local show with good mixing. They are are known more for urban ac, but they play play New hiphop, old hiphop, and r&B in the mix.Really good show!

WJMN Boston sucks but their Mixes are legendary they were better when they had the Baka Boyz and Clinton Sparks though. THey put a lot of emphasis on their "JAMN mixers" THey mix much more like an Urban than a rhythmic but theyre a heavy rhthymic station.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom