• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Pete Davidson, Kate McKinnon, Kyle Mooney and Aidy Bryant Depart SNL

He's talking about the intro tag when NBC reruns an old SNL before the actual episode.

Yes. I'm the one who asked where that came from.

But I don't understand what brian4 is saying about the origin.

@vchimpanzee I assume that's how most, if not all, live shows start with a countdown for the performers, crew, and audience. Someone did the ten seconds, FIVE SECONDS, and it made everyone laugh. To me, the reason why they play this during the repeats, is to show what happens if you are a member of the studio audience.

@vchimpanzee I assume that's how most, if not all, live shows start with a countdown for the performers, crew, and audience. Someone did the ten seconds, FIVE SECONDS, and it made everyone laugh. To me, the reason why they play this during the repeats, is to show what happens if you are a member of the studio audience.
It's probably when they rolled tape. 10 seconds before the live switch.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom