• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Party 105 is still dance friendly!

Last weekend I drove to Connecticut and sampled the new sound of Party 105 for the first time. I liked it! It sounds like an edgier version of KTU, and there were still some dance currents and classics, and a LOT of golds. Not too much hip hop.

I've noticed Party 105 changes its subformat often throughout its history. 2006-early 2008 was when Party 105 sounded like a true dance station with Andre at the helm. Like, right after they took over 87.7, they were heavy on the hip hop. After they left Channel 6, there was less hip hop and more dance. This summer, there was a lot more pop, and it sounded almost identical to 92.3 Now.

Besides that useless 105.3 translator in Fairfield, Party 105's signal was good up the 91 corridor, and I could even hear it in Hartford.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom