• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Part 15 Radio Stations and Broadcasters Web Ring

I have recently created a web ring for Part 15 low power radio stations and broadcasters who would like to not only promote their web presence but to join those who are already active in legal license-free low-power radio broadcasting. The web ring is open to school and college/university campus-limited broadcasters, hobbyists and individual broadcasters as well as busness entrepreneurs.

Once you join the web ring by designating your station's home page all you have to do is add the webring's navigation bar to your designated page and you'll be off and running once your site has been approved.

It is hoped this will become another way for those interested in Part 15 radio can share their experience (and fun) with others.

There are plenty of reasons why I promote Part 15 radio with the biggest one being with the spectrum being as crowded as it is educational institutions don't have much of a chance getting a station to expose young people to broadcasting. I was fortunate enough to get involved with a community FM station back in my teens and I learned quite a bit thanks to the technical director who was my mentor. I would hope that those who embrace Part 15 radio may be fortunate enough to pursue an interest in radio or electronics.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom