• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Open Auditions at Free FM Phoenix

A

azenergyfan

Last week Toucher and Rich from Atlanta were in town for an open audition at Free FM. This week we have Dead Air Dave, Steffani, and Colin Boyd for an open audition. I wonder whos next??? Have any other Free FM stations held open auditions like this???

> Last week Toucher and Rich from Atlanta were in town for an
> open audition at Free FM. This week we have Dead Air Dave...

Is this the same Dead Air Dave from the Edge? I thought he was a PD in Sacramento now.

> > Last week Toucher and Rich from Atlanta were in town for
> an
> > open audition at Free FM. This week we have Dead Air
> Dave...
>
> Is this the same Dead Air Dave from the Edge? I thought he
> was a PD in Sacramento now.
>
That station was called Howard and they carried Stern. Well you know what happened with STern and the station got Jacked. So Dave is back in the valley, he actually lives with Steffani who he worked with in Sacramento. Long story but makes for interesting radio! They are on the air until thursday I believe this week.

> Last week Toucher and Rich from Atlanta were in town for an
> open audition at Free FM. This week we have Dead Air Dave,
> Steffani, and Colin Boyd for an open audition. I wonder whos
> next??? Have any other Free FM stations held open auditions
> like this???

I've said they should go all-talk and with local talk tryouts in late nights, it would only make sense to pick up an hour or two of the California FreeFMs' Single Life weekday early morning show from 3-5am PT.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom